Archived About those seasonal TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to vent.

I got things organized at the fitting room today. All the things needing tags, I put aside in a cart, some folded and some on hangers, and I put the cart off to the side where it could be ignored for the time being. I got the reshop sorted on a second (very full) cart. My habit is to save steps and therefore seconds by not walking RTW clearance over when there's only a few things, so clearance collects in a certain spot until there's enough to justify the walk, and everyone knows where to put RTW clearance when I'm running the fitting room and doesn't mess with it unless they are being nice and putting it in clearance for me.

I ran about a third of my cart before starvation reared its ugly head and I needed a 15. I took my cart back to the fitting room and put it well to the side so no one would mess with it, the opposite side from the untagged cart. I was a good girl and it was exactly 15 minutes, not longer. When I got back to the fitting room one of the seasonals had taken it upon herself to help me sort by putting additional stuff on my cart...and that included the hanging untagged items and the RTW clearance. And she didn't just stick it all in as a group or two groups, it was all intermixed. It took well over 5 minutes for me to dig through my entire cart to find all the non-reshop that was mixed into it. My cart was well to the side, I was gone only 15 minutes, and that was all it took for some seasonal worker who didn't know what she was doing to "help" me into wasting time and effort.

I suppose on the plus side that if she survives her 90 days she's at least got the right attitude to work.

I wish I could see who the CA is today in this pouring rain. This is the first real weather event since I quit a few weeks ago. I was the only one who didn't mind the rain - they all thought I was crazy. I had nice waterproof boots and a full-length raincoat... Spot just issues a lame poncho, LOL.

We have two SFS seasonals who pick one item at a time and walk them back to their cart in the packing area. I've told them multiple times to stop wasting time and take the whole cart with them but the new ETL-LOG we have doesn't like me so they always side with the two seasonal people because "They're still learning."

They have been here for over a month working full-time. No wonder we always miss goaltime.

We have two SFS seasonals who pick one item at a time and walk them back to their cart in the packing area. I've told them multiple times to stop wasting time and take the whole cart with them but the new ETL-LOG we have doesn't like me so they always side with the two seasonal people because "They're still learning."

They have been here for over a month working full-time. No wonder we always miss goaltime.

That's one way to ensure guests don't steal from the carts 😂

That's one way to ensure guests don't steal from the carts 😂

Yep like the one on blackfriday who lost 5 sets of air pods since he walked away from his cart and someone snagged them and walked straight out the door.. Though in their defense those SFS carts do NOT fit in the softlines floor pads, we can't take the carts in, you can't take them in with you. So we waste so MUCH time walking back and forth just like we do in the stock rooms.. If we can get in the stockroom..

Seasonals.....say no more. They did not have time to learn about the reason for “SFL PATHING”. Shame on the ETL that doesn’t allow you to teach and follow best practice as a way to green metrics.

Teach? Hahahahahaha...

I taught more cheats about SFS than I did SFS since you have to cheat the system so much in order to actually get the work done..

I am probably going have a heart attack the day we get cleaned up and can pick the way we were meant to.

I saw yesterday the big stupid, it took a bit to actually hit me.. I take a lot of pics to shoot to our TL of stupid stuff so he can talk and train people who I don't see on the team. It was those pouches SFS uses to send the invoice on ship alone orders.. This person took the logo sticker strips that we use to seal bottles and chem to tape the pouch to the box. They didn't peel the backer paper off which makes the pouch a big sticker you slap on the box.. Nope they took 4 of the sticker strips to tape the pouch to the box..

yeah.. my head hurt when I looked at that picture and noticed that..

I saw yesterday the big stupid, it took a bit to actually hit me.. I take a lot of pics to shoot to our TL of stupid stuff so he can talk and train people who I don't see on the team. It was those pouches SFS uses to send the invoice on ship alone orders.. This person took the logo sticker strips that we use to seal bottles and chem to tape the pouch to the box. They didn't peel the backer paper off which makes the pouch a big sticker you slap on the box.. Nope they took 4 of the sticker strips to tape the pouch to the box..

yeah.. my head hurt when I looked at that picture and noticed that..

😒 Guilty of this my first month or two! At my store, I had to tell a seasonal that the slip can go INSIDE the boxes and bags and that you don't need to use those sleeves on the outside of every box and bag(!) 😄

Other than dumping trash, cardboard, whatnot, new hires need to STAY OUT of the backroom, period!

Our back room is a shit show because they will pull things and not actually pull them just take them and attempt to back stock stuff anywhere they want without actually scanning it there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back