Archived After 9yrs and 3 months I am saying so long to spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put in my 2 weeks! The last day is going to be awesome! than I can finally open my availability at my new job! The last day I am going to give the STL and ETL-GE a piece of my mind about a few things!!! it may be burning brides but I DONT care! :D I am also going to ENFORSE all the policies such as 4 like manufacture coupons, following what the coupon says you HAVE TO get for the deal. hahahaha! it will be great!

I am going to tell our STL she does NOT know how to run the store properly and that our former STLs were real leaders. ( I better make sure I do this right before I leave) :D

Prepare for her response, because you know she'll come back at you with something! Refute anything she says to defend herself! Lol
yea id probably say something like "oh yea? well if you are such a good leader than why is team moral so down and why aren't people being crossed trained in other areas such as starbucks, cash office, photo ect? or are you just not wanting to allow it?

I've been debating if I should put my real photo up after I am done.

Today we got a visit from Corp. HR and when I got my chance I got to speak with them. It felt amazing getting to bring up my concerns with the improper staffing, and safety concerns. :) I also requested for an exit interview on my last day. I hope HR will do that with me.

Last edited:
So the other day my wife and I were shopping with our daughter and we ran into my old ETL... very awkward! Thank G-d for maturity leave and taking a personal LOA as my wife wont be going back until January, but I feel pretty bad she is going back to such a stressful environment!

Last edited:
So the other day my wife and I were shopping with our daughter and we ran into my old ETL... very awkward! Thank G-d for maturity leave and taking a personal LOA as my wife wont be going back until January, but I feel pretty bad she is going back to such a stressful environment!
Do you mean maternity leave? :)

I think this clip sums up how I felt on my last day and guest would complain about prices or signs they lie about seeing! "I DONT CARE!!!"
:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back