Archived alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came up in another thread too as well as chat. It's pretty awesome if it means actual drink serving. But I guess it could just be for samples or something.

On another note, my store only sells beer and wine. We don't have a liquor license, but apparantly that was forgotten one week. We received so much liquor, one week, with no where to put it while it waited for mySupport. So it all sat in the STLs office. Soo much liquor piled up in his office I wanted to take a picture so bad!

My stores sells EVERYTHING alcohol related. The only things we don't hold are probably 151 and everclear lol. Besides that we're a one stop shop for beer and liqour....we still have guests complaining about us not having COLD beer though. Can't please everybody I guess.

I have also heard that we will clock in through a Breathalyzer test, anyone over 21, cannot clock in unless their BAC is .07, not just proving they didn't drive to work above the legit limit, but also proving they are at the cusp of reaching a Vibeacious state of being.

I read a comment on an article about this somewhere where the person said they lived near the area and it's a nice area where a lot of the grocery stores have wine bars.

lol guests ask why we don't sell the hard stuff. I repsond, "Well, there's a Walmart around the corner and a liquor store across the street." ;)

I WILL TAKE THIS JOB.

The job requirements are tough.
I don't know if you could handle them.
You will have rate green at holding the liquor and shooting it.
They will want you to be fired up over the product, ready to drink the kool-aid wine koolers but be careful, you're not bulletproof.

@dannyy315 and @oath2order, Angry Orchard is fantastic. If you guys are into ciders, McKenzie's and Kopparberg have some good ones.

Also, if anyone is in/near the Hampton Roads area in VA, try Larry's Lemonade. It's so good that it's dangerous.

Absolut vodka is amazing js

I'm avoiding beer and ciders for a while though. Got a slight belly and I'm like "no.

I'm a big fan of Stella Artois Cidre. Don't get the bottles at the store if you can help it (expensive!) Find it on tap at an establishment that serves adult beverages. I like Angry and Redd's, but Stella Cidre is definitely a step above those.

I would love if my Target sold booze but those stupid laws make it very difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back