Archived am i being kept

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi .

i was hired as seasonal flow member in September , and its has been 104 days since i got hired , so far scheduled until my 117 day .

do you think am i being kept? don't they have to talk to me and tell me that they are keeping me as permanent ?

They don't really have to tell you.
If they keep scheduling that's a pretty good hint.

Unfortunately we can't answer that. Please ask your Team Leader.

Does it make me a horrible person to want to reply "no" every time this is asked?
I don't think so, it gets asked so often. We had so many new team member pictures in the break room, more than half of them are gone. If that question is asked then there is a strong possibility of being let go.

New team member pictures?

Weird, only time I've ever seen us take pictures was when someone was made a trainer.

New team member pictures?

Weird, only time I've ever seen us take pictures was when someone was made a trainer.
Yeah our HR does new TM pictures and posts them in the break room, with DOH and position. Must be a store specific thing.

Every year our seasonal people get their photos taken and put in a binder for the LOD team. Then when their names come up in conversation they have a small chance of knowing who in the hell people are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back