Archived Am I fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get into workday and my paycheck hasn’t gone in and it always goes in on Thursday??

No. It may hit on Friday, depending on your bank. Your password maybe expired on workday.
It is saying log in ID invalid or password incorrect on work day. Normally it will say it’s expired and I have the target credit union so it normally will go on Friday with the exception of an odd holiday here and there. Would they even call me if I was fired? Isn’t the last check to be picked up if you leave target? I had a court date two weeks ago and my baby sitter was injured last week. I only work one day and my boss hates my boyfriend because he quit unannounced (better job wanted him to start immediately.) my TL is great but everyone else at that store is so backstabby idk what to think. Smh.

I often get the invalid login when I try to log in. This in no way means you’re fired, it means we have people running our company and working on our apps. Sometimes there is a glitch or it’s down. In fact I’m pretty sure that on Workbench there is a notification about Workday outages. Hang tight, your check will show up 😊 Target May be all kinds of shitty but they will never not pay someone.

Passwords reset every 3 months or so, maybe you have to create a new one on workbench at the store?

Same thing happened to me the other day. I had to change my password on a computer and it was fine. Though I completely get the panic.

Running joke at my store “well I guess they finally fired me” when we try to log in and POS says ™ not authorized

Its likely the browser just refresh it. Call the credit union its been late two checks in a row!

Umm, OP is definitely fired. OP did something, and now has a guilty conscience. OP hasn’t shown up for their shift, otherwise OP would know for sure if they’re still employed.

My last couple of password resets the system hasn't told me the password is expired, just that it's invalid. Doing the forget password thing from Workbench or Workday on an in-store computer fixed it, but it would be nice if the system went back to warning you that it had expired rather than making go through several tries assuming you typo'd the password before figuring it out.

But, hey, if Target wants to pay me for spending time figuring that shit out instead of doing my job, that's fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back