Anti vaxxers found spreading these in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-vaxxers are why thousands more people will die from Covid-19 and we will take so much longer to get back to something like normal.
Fuck them for keeping us from having concerts and movies.
I'm so over putting up with their bullshit.

Aluminum.....

(Looks at deodorant. Looks at canned soda. Looks at the disposable lining of bakeware.)

Yep, something that can't get in your body some other way.

E. coli.....

Can't be any worse than Botox.

MSG.....

Makes cheap Chinese food taste really yummy. Yep, sure doesn't belong in the body.

Monkey kidney cells.....

Admittedly not common this side of the water, but what about steak and kidney pie?

Right, but all of those things aren't in every vaccine. For instance, there is no E. Coli in most of the common vaccines that people get, including the Covid vaccines. It's in Hep E and HPV vaccines, I believe. As your link states, they are experimenting with it but again, no current Covid vaccines have E. Coli in them.

Of course vaccines contain stuff that sounds bad. But as your links show, they are in negligible amounts that pose virtually no risk. The problem with these notes is they are being used as a scare tactic to promote fear and disinformation.

Did you read the articles that you posted?
Or do any of your own research?
Before you coughed up virtue signaling?
This isn't 1996.

Fetal cells
"
Johnson & Johnson confirmed in a statement released Tuesday that the vaccine formula itself includes no fetal tissue. So what does make their COVID-19 vaccine so much more controversial than the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines?
The particular cells that are involved in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are called PerC6 cells. "These are retinal cells that came from a fetus that was aborted in 1985 in the Netherlands, which were treated in the lab to allow them to reproduce in lab settings since that time," Barker explains."

The cells used are lab grown based on the tissue from the fetus.
They no longer have any connection to the fetus except the stem cells.
And haven't since 1985.

Bovine

Edward Jenner reported on the first vaccination for small pox by infecting people with cowpox a condition that can transfer from cows to people that is a mild version of smallpox.

E, Coli

"No vaccines have yet been licensed that employ this technology, largely due to the low immunogenicity displayed due to the improper glycolysation. In this paper, the group hypothesized that removal of extraneous surface proteins from the bacteria, besides the expressed antigen of interest, may elicit a stronger immune response"

Aluminum

As they pointed out you get more aluminum of your frying pans. FFS.

Monkey Kidney Cells

Polio vaccines used in the late 1950s and early 1960s were contaminated with a virus called simian virus 40 (SV40) present in monkey kidney cells used to grow the vaccine.

Last edited:
Did you read the articles that you posted?
Or do any of your own research?
Before you coughed up virtue signaling?
This isn't 1996.

Fetal cells
"
Johnson & Johnson confirmed in a statement released Tuesday that the vaccine formula itself includes no fetal tissue. So what does make their COVID-19 vaccine so much more controversial than the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines?
The particular cells that are involved in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are called PerC6 cells. "These are retinal cells that came from a fetus that was aborted in 1985 in the Netherlands, which were treated in the lab to allow them to reproduce in lab settings since that time," Barker explains."

The cells used are lab grown based on the tissue from the fetus.
They no longer have any connection to the fetus except the stem cells.
And haven't since 1985.

Bovine

Edward Jenner reported om the first vaccination for small pox by infecting people with cowpox a condition that can transfer from cows to people that is a mild version of smallpox.

E, Coli

"No vaccines have yet been licensed that employ this technology, largely due to the low immunogenicity displayed due to the improper glycolysation. In this paper, the group hypothesized that removal of extraneous surface proteins from the bacteria, besides the expressed antigen of interest, may elicit a stronger immune response"

Aluminum

As they pointed out you get more aluminum of your frying pans. FFS.

Monkey Kidney Cells

Polio vaccines used in the late 1950s and early 1960s were contaminated with a virus called simian virus 40 (SV40) present in monkey kidney cells used to grow the vaccine.

I'm glad you did. That's the issue. Ignorance on both sides. I only supplied limited quick limited google searches but you will find all kinds of claims found in medical journals from actual scientists. Your choice to believe scientist group A or scientist group B. It's an on going debate since vaccines were invented. You're being bribed to take the covid vaccine. Why?

Most people have never been to the CDC website and don't know this:

tsting.PNG

Last edited:
Right, but all of those things aren't in every vaccine. For instance, there is no E. Coli in most of the common vaccines that people get, including the Covid vaccines. It's in Hep E and HPV vaccines, I believe. As your link states, they are experimenting with it but again, no current Covid vaccines have E. Coli in them.

Of course vaccines contain stuff that sounds bad. But as your links show, they are in negligible amounts that pose virtually no risk. The problem with these notes is they are being used as a scare tactic to promote fear and disinformation.

That's part of the issue. If I were to say my vaccine has radiation in it without any due diligence or research people will form their own opinion. Completely ignorant of it's use and the fact that we live with radiation every day you will have multiple groups of people that lack knowledge and won't take any attempt to learn good from bad and just go by what some scientist says who may say whatever due to getting a grant approved or pending approval.

The people that take advice from a TV doctor\scientist aren't the brightest. They are getting paid to say what they say and if they don't say the right thing they find someone who will. We have a world of knowledge at our fingertips but a society too stupid to spend time doing their own research because their time is better spent remaining ignorant and playing Fortnite Roblox and all the other free to play wasters of time and brain power. Knowledge is power and it takes time to acquire knowledge. Everyone now a days would rather someone else tell them what to think and feel instead of them spending the time and money to learn it themselves.

Last edited:
I'm glad you did. That's the issue. Ignorance on both sides. I only supplied limited quick limited google searches but you will find all kinds of claims found in medical journals from actual scientists. Your choice to believe scientist group A or scientist group B. It's an on going debate since vaccines were invented. You're being bribed to take the covid vaccine. Why?

Most people have never been to the CDC website and know this:

View attachment 12515

I wasn't bribed.
I am of the generation that got the first small pox vaccine (have the divot in my arm to prove it) and actually knew someone who had polio.
I got vaccinated the minute I could.
The only reason they are trying to bribe people is because the situation has become politicized and the whole anti-vaxxer thing sprang up prior to Rona,
I don't blame the right for anti-vaxxers, there are a bunch of them on the left too.
Anti-science and woo seems to cover the spectrum.
I'm just sad that America, the country that once led the charge to making the world better, has turned into such a shadow of its self.
We helped wipe out smallpox.
Now we can't even get our country vaccinated against a fucking pandemic.

That's part of the issue. If I were to say my vaccine has radiation in it without any due diligence or research people will form their own opinion. Completely ignorant of it's use and the fact that we live with radiation every day you will have multiple groups of people that lack knowledge and won't take any attempt to learn good from bad and just go by what some scientist says who may say whatever due to getting a grant approved or pending approval.

The people that take advice from a TV doctor\scientist aren't the brightest. They are getting paid to say what they say and if they don't say the right thing they find someone who will.

It's not what one scientist or another says.
It's what the preponderance of scientists say, and I mean the ones who are experts in their field, not a geologist talking about virology.
Also keep in mind that science is not static, it changes as new and better information comes in.
That was the problem with Rona, people got a piece of information and thought, "Well, that's it. That's all I need to know."
Yeah, no.
It doesn't work that way.
When new information that is peer reviewed comes in, the science changes, sometimes rather quickly.

It can be disconcerting for people but that is the way things work.
If you are getting all your information from YouTube videos, there are going to be gaps in your knowledge.
Reading the actual papers is often boring and tedious but sometimes it's the only way to understand what is going on.

I wasn't bribed.
I am of the generation that got the first small pox vaccine (have the divot in my arm to prove it) and actually knew someone who had polio.
I got vaccinated the minute I could.
The only reason they are trying to bribe people is because the situation has become politicized and the whole anti-vaxxer thing sprang up prior to Rona,
I don't blame the right for anti-vaxxers, there are a bunch of them on the left too.
Anti-science and woo seems to cover the spectrum.
I'm just sad that America, the country that once led the charge to making the world better, has turned into such a shadow of its self.
We helped wipe out smallpox.
Now we can't even get our country vaccinated against a fucking pandemic.

You should study the history of pandemics and the time frame that vaccines were applied. Hint. Due to our natural herd immunity the cases went down before a vaccine was implemented. FDA has not fully approved any Covid Vaccine to this day.

It's not what one scientist or another says.
It's what the preponderance of scientists say, and I mean the ones who are experts in their field, not a geologist talking about virology.
Also keep in mind that science is not static, it changes as new and better information comes in.
That was the problem with Rona, people got a piece of information and thought, "Well, that's it. That's all I need to know."
Yeah, no.
It doesn't work that way.
When new information that is peer reviewed comes in, the science changes, sometimes rather quickly.

It can be disconcerting for people but that is the way things work.
If you are getting all your information from YouTube videos, there are going to be gaps in your knowledge.
Reading the actual papers is often boring and tedious but sometimes it's the only way to understand what is going on.

It's all about money and control. Go read what the gov approved scientists said about cannabis when they outlawed it. Go read what the non gov scientist said at the time which is harder to find since it was suppressed or even about the Ford hemp mobile. Weird that we have an endocannabinoid system... Weird that we are reliant on petroleum even if we have a better alternative. It's all the same fear mongering fall in line do what we say here's a handout which makes us the good guys scenario. You want to vaccinate with an experimental vaccine well good for you. Don't try and push it on me. Let me die of covid even though I have a greater chance of being struck by lighting. You have your false sense of security that's all that should matter. Go about your business.

Did you read the OSHA website stating that if the covid vaccine was required for employment the employer is responsible for any adverse effects? That's why you're being bribed to do it on your own free will.

You should study the history of pandemics and the time frame that vaccines were applied. Hint. Due to our natural herd immunity the cases went down before a vaccine was implemented. FDA has not fully approved any Covid Vaccine to this day.

The FDA approved the vaccines for emergency use, a process that was set up after 9/11.
This is exactly the kind of scenario that the process was meant for.

The FDA approved the vaccines for emergency use, a process that was set up after 9/11.
This is exactly the kind of scenario that the process was meant for.

Emergency use isn't the same as Approved now is it?

"An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

Once submitted, FDA will evaluate an EUA request and determine whether the relevant statutory criteria are met, taking into account the totality of the scientific evidence about the vaccine that is available to FDA."

This will always be a difference of opinion. Due to me having family in higher branches of the Government for the past 50+ years we were warned before everything happened that it was going to be played out worse than it actually is.

/tinfoil conspiracy blah blah

Pfizer vaccine was submitted for official approval, it’s expected any day now, moderna is about to submit too

It takes longer than a year or two to gather data on whether or not it causes birth defects or any other deformities in future off spring. One has to agree to be part of a trial study and agree to the risks and that data has to be recorded after birth. Usually this stuff takes years. Decades even.

I'm still trying to figure out how the aluminum in a vaccine is worse than the aluminum in my deodorant or the aluminum foil I line my pans with (that I tend to eat little pieces of that stick to the food being served without me noticing). I'm trying to figure out how MSG is worse in a vaccine than in my belly mixed with the Hunan chicken (super spicy). I'm still trying to figure out how monkey kidneys is worse than beef kidneys (disclaimer: I personally don't eat any organ meat because it all looks gross).

I'm still trying to figure out why people are screaming for decades of studies when that has caused deaths in the past. How many kids died of chicken pox because the vaccine makers took their sweet time in requesting approval? How many women died of cervical cancer because the vaccine makers took their sweet time in getting approval for an HPV vaccine? Why aren't we rallying around the town square with a stump and an axe for all the needless deaths that were allowed to happen by years/decades of bureaucracy?

And if I didn't see the birth of the anti-vaxxer movement I certainly saw toddlerhood. It was a horrifically neglectful way of treating the vulnerable and dependent then, and it certainly is still the same way now. Worse even, since neglect of one's own body leaves a breeding pool for viruses.

So what there's a line of cells from 1985? The abortion is long done and there's no need to kill or severely disable the living by ignoring a source of health. The sheer number of people that will live without complications has far, far more ethical and moral weight than a few cells from an already dead fetus, a fetus that would have died anyway even if there was no medical assistance its cells could offer. The greater good, as they say.

And now I'm trying to decide if dinner is going to be Hunan chicken or frozen pizza that will undoubtedly have flecks of aluminum still stuck to the bottom of the crust.

I'm still trying to figure out how the aluminum in a vaccine is worse than the aluminum in my deodorant or the aluminum foil I line my pans with (that I tend to eat little pieces of that stick to the food being served without me noticing). I'm trying to figure out how MSG is worse in a vaccine than in my belly mixed with the Hunan chicken (super spicy). I'm still trying to figure out how monkey kidneys is worse than beef kidneys (disclaimer: I personally don't eat any organ meat because it all looks gross).

I'm still trying to figure out why people are screaming for decades of studies when that has caused deaths in the past. How many kids died of chicken pox because the vaccine makers took their sweet time in requesting approval? How many women died of cervical cancer because the vaccine makers took their sweet time in getting approval for an HPV vaccine? Why aren't we rallying around the town square with a stump and an axe for all the needless deaths that were allowed to happen by years/decades of bureaucracy?

And if I didn't see the birth of the anti-vaxxer movement I certainly saw toddlerhood. It was a horrifically neglectful way of treating the vulnerable and dependent then, and it certainly is still the same way now. Worse even, since neglect of one's own body leaves a breeding pool for viruses.

So what there's a line of cells from 1985? The abortion is long done and there's no need to kill or severely disable the living by ignoring a source of health. The sheer number of people that will live without complications has far, far more ethical and moral weight than a few cells from an already dead fetus, a fetus that would have died anyway even if there was no medical assistance its cells could offer. The greater good, as they say.

And now I'm trying to decide if dinner is going to be Hunan chicken or frozen pizza that will undoubtedly have flecks of aluminum still stuck to the bottom of the crust.

It's nothing more than the uneducated hearing a word and going straight to worst case toxic scenario. It has water in it? OMG what if they get water poisoning!!! But also aluminum going through your digestion system\not being absorbed through your skin is different than it being injected directly into your blood that can go directly to all you major organs. Maybe you understand that concept now. The difference between consumption\topical application and direct injection.

Anything you eat that your symbiotic bacteria can turn into a usable form is going to end up in your bloodstream. There's all sorts of weird things in our blood that come straight from food and drink. Look at bottled water sometime, minerals added for taste. Those minerals are going to end up in the blood being filtered by either the liver or the kidneys.

And when I was young there were far worse things in vaccines (think mercury and formaldehyde) and we still lived, happy and healthy lives, safe from the things that could kill us just from taking a deep breath.

But won't someone think of the children!?! Well yeah, we are. Monkey kidneys is better than a ventilator and scarred lungs. Propylene glycol is better than a headstone.

And you never said how E. coli is worse than Botox. 'Splain that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back