COVID-19 Any other stores being cleaned out of cleaning products?

If you are female, next time you lock a bathroom stall door, just remember that the locking mechanism was touched by someone who wiped themselves and had not washed yet.....someone who could have a yeast infection or an STD and now your hand will wiping your bare crotch and toilet paper isn't that great of a barrier.

(You're welcome for that graphic mental image. And automatic bathroom stall doors would be awesome.)

If you are female, next time you lock a bathroom stall door, just remember that the locking mechanism was touched by someone who wiped themselves and had not washed yet.....someone who could have a yeast infection or an STD and now your hand will wiping your bare crotch and toilet paper isn't that great of a barrier.

(You're welcome for that graphic mental image. And automatic bathroom stall doors would be awesome.)
Not to gloat, but an advantage of being a man is that you don't have to touch the urinal when you pee, lol.

But yeah, I'll be using a paper towel to open public bathroom doors in the near future.

I picked up a script for Mrs. Captain at the local Target pharm today, there appeared to be plenty of everything: paper products, isopropyl alcohol, soaps of all kinds etc. Pretty busy store today and I saw NO masks on anyone. At this particular store we see the bitch Karens who drive like maniacs in their obligatory white GMC SUV's leaving their shopping carts all over the place, like 20 ft from the corrals. Entitled slime bags.

If I had a dime for every time someone asked where the hand sanitizer was, I wouldn't need this job anymore.

Not "Do you have any hand sanitizer?" but "Where is the hand sanitizer?" and all shocked when I say we're out as if we haven't been out since Sunday.

We're getting low on the disinfecting wipes, and out of rubbing alcohol, but everything else seems to be fine for the moment.

There no proof that Clorox or lysol actually kills coronavirus
it is the or to be picky a flu virus for it to be immune to the effects of bleach and lysol would be highly unusual and extremely deadly for the meat sacks lumbering around this planet

Florida here. Out of just about everything from cleaning supplies to first aid to paper towels. Ppl started stealing our cart wipes once we were out of cleaning wipes. CHEM 1for1 was 350 tasks the other day. good times.

Florida here. Out of just about everything from cleaning supplies to first aid to paper towels. Ppl started stealing our cart wipes once we were out of cleaning wipes. CHEM 1for1 was 350 tasks the other day. good times.
Our cart wipes are given out at Starbucks and Cafe I believe.

There’s now 18 cases of coronavirus in my county, and I’m worried about what my store will look like tomorrow.

I look back on Y2K and just laugh now—mere child's play compared to what awaited us 20 yrs later haha. I shake my head to think of the repacks of HBA, the pallets of paper and the cases of wipes that it will take to fill those shelves......and yes no hrs to support that. [heavy sigh]

Got a case of the small purell hand sanitizer bottles off the truck today. They pretty much got picked for OPU immediately.

Also someone in New York ordered like 30 of the smartly sanitizing wipes canisters.

Back