Archived Anyone disappointed with their review like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to promote with spot for half a year now(been here a year), and when I got my review I felt completely snubbed. My TL said nothing but positives to me and then ended my review with a DIO and a 2.5% increase in salary. I was told the reason I was unable to get a DEO is because I've only been a DEO since about 10 months while I was DIO for two months(Literally new hire and was still learning) I work in flow/BR/Plano/instocks and its not surprising to see me change clothes during my shift since they get covered in sweat. Hell, my car broke down in the month of March and payroll was tight so I had to work almost every single day just to 40hrs. At the end of March, I had worked every day except for two days and I walked to work every day 4 miles sometimes in the rain at 3-5 in the morning depending on when my shift was (and all my leaders knew this) Not only that I'm considered the leader on my flow team and they all follow any direction I give. I worked my ass off to gain their respect. Honestly I'm pissed beyond on belief on my first day off in a week that I had been looking forward to since this week has been crazy at work. I've already sent out a few applications to various other places that pay me TL salary as I do have a pretty good resume and work experience and have got a few call backs already. I've had the opportunity to leave spot before this for a much better paying job but I decided to remain with them because I really enjoyed my time here and wanted to grow within the company. The money isn't necessarily the issue, I just feel insulted that at the end of a year I'm considered DIO and not DEO just so they could save a little extra money despite being one of the hardest workers and top performers in the store.

Last edited:
I will not minimize your feelings because everything you said is valid but I can't say enough the difference between a DEO and DIO is very small especially since there are no long five categories like before where you may have gotten excellent if not outstanding.

You don't have to work 12 months to get a DEO that is a cop out and I hate that they use it on some tms.

Don't stress about your review. DIO is still a good review even if it feels like a kick in the pants.

Either work even harder this year or consider a company that will appreciate your efforts. You are completely within your right to do either one.

nah everyone at my store was given shitty reviews with the small handful that got promoted (like one or two people got promoted). it's eh. we all think it's because minimum is going up soon in our state

I'm the most trained tm in my store, even including stl and tls. I got ion, lowest in 7yrs. They are scrambling to pass out raises to keep people this year. The ones they either don't want or think they can sway with carrot dangling got less.

I got ION on just about everything. Was told it was because I was there less than one year so they can't rate me yet. Then six cents raise. My TL said he was happy with my performance but it sure doesn't show on my review.

Unless you've been there like a month that's garbage. I was at target 4 months and I still got like 30 cents or something.

nah everyone at my store was given shitty reviews with the small handful that got promoted (like one or two people got promoted). it's eh. we all think it's because minimum is going up soon in our state

We had a minimum bump just before reviews and all of us who got a bump got shit raises even with good to great reviews.. It was from that(sometimes it is good to be friends with your TL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back