COVID-19 Anyone else have confirmed Covid-19 cases in the warehouse?

We have a confirm case. My team mate is over 65 and cares for her mother. She is very worried. Is there anything that she can do to get time off again? She already took her 30 days when it began. They won’t say who has it, which I understand.
She can take an unpaid leave and file for unemployment. It may depend on the state, but at over 65 she should be eligible for the Covid unemployment benefits.

Welp now we are required to wear masks when walking in thr building and to and from places. Dont have to wear them on the machines but need to be able to quickly put it on to talk. Art is required to wear them while working. Scheduled max mandatory OT next week.

Last edited:
Think it’s been almost exclusive to A-keys in my building based on the messages.
“Infected person hasn’t been in the building in x # of days”, x # of days ago is always a Sunday or Monday.

Same here. It always seems like 5 is the number of days since they have been in the building.
It's a trick. It basically always takes 5 days to get the test results back. You figure someone gets out of work on a friday, feels ills and gets tested Saturday, takes 3 days to get the test result back, and then they announce the confirmed case the next day. Bam 5 days. It doesnt mean anything when you were working next to that guy the whole week before he got tested. It's just them trying to give a false sense of security.

It's a trick. It basically always takes 5 days to get the test results back. You figure someone gets out of work on a friday, feels ills and gets tested Saturday, takes 3 days to get the test result back, and then they announce the confirmed case the next day. Bam 5 days. It doesnt mean anything when you were working next to that guy the whole week before he got tested. It's just them trying to give a false sense of security.
Exactly. And “ the building has been deep cleaned 5 times since they were in the building”. Cause they do such a great job. Lol

Let's see... There have been at least 10 positive cases in my store that tms have been notified about either by a text or phone call. They say they feel our store is clean based on having any random TM going around with a 3 tier cleaning all day. How many cases need to be reported before the store should be officially closed for deep cleaning by professionals? Really?!

Apparently they deny you an unpaid 30 day leave if you are scheduled up. So that schpeal about feeling empowered to take off is all crap.

Back