Archived Anyone else see consumables hours cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting random hours in consumables lately. Not sure why.. I don't work in that area lol

Not consumables but the FDC truck push has been cut in half we have 2 or 3 TMs to push and back stock a 1,000 piece truck 4 days a week. They are only scheduled 5.5 hours.

Consumables dropped from ~100 hours to ~40. But it's not as bad as softlines. We had 2 hours allocated for softlines for the week we just posted. 2! What the hell!? We have 2 40 hr/week softlines TLs, so I guess they could work 1 hour each.

We had about 70 hours for the week this week. I think typically we get around 85 or so hours. Those hours quickly dissapear though when every day we have working huddle for almost an hour and then a middday zone from 30minutes to 1 hour. Along with having to help electronics or backup cashier or basically be the salesfloor since there is nobody from 2-6

Consumables dropped from ~100 hours to ~40. But it's not as bad as softlines. We had 2 hours allocated for softlines for the week we just posted. 2! What the hell!? We have 2 40 hr/week softlines TLs, so I guess they could work 1 hour each.
What?! How is that even possible?

We never got many hours go begin with, no way they could cut us any harder and expect to pass a steritech visit

What?! How is that even possible?

Ultra low volume

B volume PFresh store, so not ultra low, just kind of medium/low. Our DTL and HRBP were ecstatic about the change to store standards. They said that stores hated it but that was because they were doing some process incorrectly and were taking extra time; when they started following best practices, then it started to work. I would love to know their opinion on 2 god damn hours. Sure the fitting room gets 104, but they can't zone all of softlines even if we gave them 104.

Deli here used to run on up to 250 hours. The computer is trying to cut us down to 150.

Man our consumables are given at LEAST 80 hours a week. Including me, we have 4 PA's getting 20 hours at the minimum a week

Dunno...I've got a random shift over there though...on a random time frame...if you don't hear from me the week after the schedule they just posted send search teams to the freezer...

Has anybody noticed that they have renamed the title of "P Fresh Perishables Assistant" to "Perishables Expert"? I saw this on the careers page of Target.com. I wonder if they are planning to change the position to a different pay grade.

Has anybody noticed that they have renamed the title of "P Fresh Perishables Assistant" to "Perishables Expert"? I saw this on the careers page of Target.com. I wonder if they are planning to change the position to a different pay grade.
They changed a lot of the names from an external perspective to better match the description of the position. I think flow was a good example of a name that got changed because who the hell would know what a flow team member is when they're applying? There was no mention of changing any paygrades.

So my consumables went from 220 to 189 to 170 to 79 last week to now 68 this week for our hours.

I don't know how I'm supposed to schedule my dept. I take up 40 myself as TL, and then my truck team is 16 hours AT THE BARE DISGUSTING minimum. I usually use around 30hrs to do truck and that's pushing it.

That's 56. I have two PAs, and two consumables team members.

What the hell. I can't even fathom not having a team. I own seasonal and need to spend time in back to school.

Went from 33 hours to 22 hours, and they already ask me to stay late. These dumb bitches give me a 3 hour shift like hahahaha no I'm staying 5 hours fuck y'all.

I like that. I am an Expert on my area, in that "no lady we do not have this in the back TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT WE HAVE. I LITERALLY DO THE ORDERING HERE."

So my consumables went from 220 to 189 to 170 to 79 last week to now 68 this week for our hours.

I don't know how I'm supposed to schedule my dept. I take up 40 myself as TL, and then my truck team is 16 hours AT THE BARE DISGUSTING minimum. I usually use around 30hrs to do truck and that's pushing it.

That's 56. I have two PAs, and two consumables team members.

What the hell. I can't even fathom not having a team. I own seasonal and need to spend time in back to school.

Our schedule went from 6-2:30 and 2:30-7(or 8) to 6-12:30 and 2:30-7 on the schedule that was posted at the end of last week. Not sure whats going on, as it seems odd to cut 14 hours from Market....

Also they make you take the truck push out of Market? Isnt it supposed to come out of logistics? We get about 87 hours for Market and then another....36-40 or so hours for 3 trucks of C&S push AND backstock that comes out of logistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back