Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My transfer was recently made official, and I'm fairly certain my new STL has it for me. She's in her late thirties and around ten years my senior, but I can't say I'm not interested..

Our newest etl. Tried to send him a risky message on Facebook. Failed. I'm assuming it went to his message request which no one ever checks. Sent him an anonymous text trying to hit at who I was. Failed again :eek:

Probably because he's not dumb. Most ETLs know its not worth losing their job over a relationship with a team members.

My old ETL HR was a good looking fresh out of college down to earth girl with a good head on her shoulders. She said she would never add a tm on Facebook, Instagram etc...

Goodness, there are so many cuties at my store it's unreal. 3 weeks in and still pretty much every day I see someone new and I'm like, "wait, I work with her too?!"

But yes, there is one in particular that I've talked to a little and can't wait to get to know better. She's just my type: alternative but not too out there style-wise, listens to punk/grunge/industrial/emo, hates Trump.

I'm a goner.

There's a cashier at my store that falls for all of the cart attendants and other guy cashiers... but never me. How rude, I want to be included!

Currently just a random hl tm. I’ve only ever said hi to him, though so it’s purely superficial. I’m probably too old for him...

It appears that this is typical based on other posts...... but our AP ETL is a hottie. Except he knows he's a hottie; then it makes him less desirable. Just eye-candy. Nothing is better than a guy who has no idea how good-looking they really are. :cool:

We have three ETL's who are quite the babes. I enjoy when they come up to me, but I love when they walk away.

VWyRECL.gif

Erm... not quite like that! :)

Every time this thread gets bumped I throw up a little in my mouth.

No, nobody at my store. Gross. :eek:

Reactions: L4D
Every time this thread gets bumped I throw up a little in my mouth.

No, nobody at my store. Gross. :eek:

I don't believe you. In a store with over 100 people there's always at least one semi attractive person. You're either prude or too picky if you say otherwise haha

In a store with over 100 people there's always at least one semi attractive person.

Yeah, I agree. I would never date a co-worker for many reasons but I recognize that attractive people exist at my store. AP for sure. Haha. From reading others' posts, it seems that AP brings in good looking people at a lot of stores. lol

Last edited:
I don't believe you. In a store with over 100 people there's always at least one semi attractive person. You're either prude or too picky if you say otherwise haha
I’ve gone through the work centers in my head. Everyone is too old, too young, doesn’t shower, too creepy, etc
The STL was hot but he’s gone. I can’t say I ever crushed on him though. He’s married with kids. Really great guy.
There was a really hot cashier (not my thing but I can appreciate her). She got run out by the catty less attractive female tm’s. She actually got a transfer to a different store. All four of the tm’s who gossiped about her left already.

So, I stand by “no way, gross.”

ETA- all of the good looking AP guys transferred or quit long ago. Our current AP team is really quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back