Archived Anyone know the hair dress code for Starbucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being cross trained at the Starbuck's, and I can't necessarily put my hair into a bun. It's way too thick, and lengthy. Even if I cut some of the length, because of the thickness it's horrible. x-x I was told by my team leader that, I should have it in a bun, but it's almost impossible for me. It bends my hair, and I have to use at least 15+ hair bands, and 20+ Bobby pins. Even then it's not secure. No joke it's literally that many.

Should I just talk to the leader about it?

Have you tried this? I wear my hair like this almost every day at work, even when my hair was almost knee-length. I only need a pair of hair sticks to keep it in place.

Have you tried this? I wear my hair like this almost every day at work, even when my hair was almost knee-length. I only need a pair of hair sticks to keep it in place.

Wow!!! That looks so simple too! *^* Thank you for this!

A ponytail should be enough, the bastids.

Reactions: Ani
Not with hair THAT long.
The 10-second bun is great & the SB/FA caps have a velcro back that you can undo to fasten below the bun.

I'm thinking I would need the visor version of the hat, since there's no way that my bun could even fit, even with that Velcro. It's so huge! Alas the 10 second bun does not stay on its own for me. Orz Have to use quite a bit of hair bands and Bobby pins with it. I guess I'll just have to embrace that amount. Hahahaha. xD
My hair is just so uncooperative, it's insane.

Since it's mostly about keeping your hair from contaminating product, if you can't keep it up in a bun, can you at least braid it to minimise movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back