Archived Ap changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

master cashier

Aye dawg want to save 5 percents?
I heard through the grapevine that most stores are going to aptl unless you have more than 2 tps. Essentially target is shutting down, first it was hr that got hit now it's ap. How long before cart attendants are replaced by robots. They took out jobs!

I see you are doing what everyone else on here does and just make up anything you want and when/if it comes true you say they stole the idea from you.

I see you are doing what everyone else on here does and just make up anything you want and when/if it comes true you say they stole the idea from you.
Well, idiot, if you had seent I said I heard it from someone else you'd know I wasn't trying to take accreditation for it. I'm just trying to confirm this information as it directly affects my further performance

I heard through the grapevine that most stores are going to aptl unless you have more than 2 tps. Essentially target is shutting down, first it was hr that got hit now it's ap. How long before cart attendants are replaced by robots. They took out jobs!

Actually the AP changes started last year before ETL Hr.

Rock lobster reported it and it makes sense too many stores have their AP doing LOD shifts rather than loss prevention.

Whether you have an ETL AP depends on your stores volume and risk level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back