Hiring application "stuck", any ETLS or managers on here?? my team needs help

hi all, i’m a previous cashier at my local target. i come here because i have about every ETL and manager in my store working on my case. i stopped working to take a break for school and i reapplied about two weeks ago. i did my online interview. they called me and told me that there is an error in their system and they can’t give me the actual job offer email. it’s giving them the message “already reached out to”. they’ve tried reaching out to hirevue as well and i’ve tried reapplying but they keep on reaching a dead end. apparently there’s five other people that have their applications “stuck” at my store.

i’m asking if there is any etls or managers on here that have experience in errors like these. i really would like to get back to work and i’m sick of playing phone tag everyday. they have told me to make a new target workday account and it still is giving them the same error. i’m super close with the team and they’re trying all they can. unfortunately, the people running the hiring process at my store aren’t too great at technology

They don’t want you . I’m sorry to say that however the excuse they gave you is not plausible , because the job offered comes thru workday and not hirevue. If they want you and you did an interview online but they can’t see it or what nig they can still chose to do over the phone or in person . That’s just nay take on it . But like I said job offered comes thru workday .I can send offered without even watching an interview .

ETL HR here, fake news. They aren’t interested in hiring you back. Ask them to call HROC, or better yet, any team member even the ones who’ve been term can call HROC. Ask them for the number, that will get them shaking.

Back