Archived Asking for Time Off and Annual Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticTM

Wannabe Fulfillment Captain
Hey, two questions for the forums. I was planning on a small 3 day trip to visit a friend out of state and was wondering how I would go about requesting time off to go do that? This would be something about 6 months out and I don't want to buy plane tickets unless I know I can get the days off of work. Also, this is my first year at target and I heard annual reviews are happening around April. What actually happens at the annual review? How does that all go down?

Hey, two questions for the forums. I was planning on a small 3 day trip to visit a friend out of state and was wondering how I would go about requesting time off to go do that? This would be something about 6 months out and I don't want to buy plane tickets unless I know I can get the days off of work. Also, this is my first year at target and I heard annual reviews are happening around April. What actually happens at the annual review? How does that all go down?
for time off, log into mytime from store computer and request it. ask HR if you need help.

search forum for annual reviews-- it's been discussed in detail in many other threads.

Almost 100 percent chance it will be approved. Typically its only hard to get time off around the holidays and that depends on your store.

Your review will be done one on one, its fairly informal and they just tell you what you did well and can improve on. They will ask you to sign it after its been delivered. Not a big deal really. No one gets fired at their review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back