Baby 360

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Is anyone else's store getting Baby 360? We just started our remodel over the weekend. All the racks and tables have been moved from infants into other departments, leaving an empty floorpad, and the contractors started bringing in their equipment during my most recent shift. One of my TLs said that the entire infants section including gondolas will be re-arranged, and our JAS hiring needs sheet shows two open Baby Advisor positions (I don't recall the paygrade).

Is anyone else's store getting Baby 360? We just started our remodel over the weekend. All the racks and tables have been moved from infants into other departments, leaving an empty floorpad, and the contractors started bringing in their equipment during my most recent shift. One of my TLs said that the entire infants section including gondolas will be re-arranged, and our JAS hiring needs sheet shows two open Baby Advisor positions (I don't recall the paygrade).

I have heard OF this, but no specifics... I actually like the tests that have been coming out (let's go Electronics Remodels!!!)

I wish they could make my store bigger. Give us more backroom space, let us have the full electronics remodel with the islands :(

Baby Advisors would be so nice. As a woman in my 30s people are always approaching me with baby-related questions. If I could direct them to an actual knowledgeable team member rather than saying "I'm sorry but I have no personal knowledge of breast pumps" that'd be greeeeeeeeeaaat.

So our infants section has been put back together. We have a couple snazzy new racks with white shelves near the main aisle, and a service counter was put in for the registry area. The registry equipment hasn't been installed yet, but our registry scanners are offline anyways, so it doesn't make much of a difference at this point. We have three internally selected Baby Advisors, who may or may not have started their training.

I'm at home so i can't check workbench. there are 3 models chain, something to do with innovation and swaddle 360 does that sound right??

Back