Archived Baby Registry Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
I was wondering if anyone knew or had much information on how to do the new process on scanning the Baby Registry Kits with the RFID.

I read the Workbench update, tried playing around on the RFID app on the Zebra and could not figure out how to check the "Cycle Count".

We've been out of the kits for a few weeks and no one is really taking charge with it and I'd like to help out and do so but everyone I've asked so far is not sure how to do so either.

The RFID link it refers to on Workbench in the Registry update says I don't have access to it others so it's just very confusing.

You’re a life savor thank you so much!

We’ve done the RFID for the Baby Registry bags the past two weeks. We are currently out of them. Fingers crossed, but not holding my breath we get them on the next truck. Our initial supply was a joke anyway.

It’s stressing me out. We’re out of registry bags after being so good with them for awhile and the one GSTL always on top of everything told me and another reliable service desk guy about doing it, but neither of us work thursday days and same with that GSTL, which is when it needs to get done for us and I highly doubt we’ll get anyone else to do it.

But of course target has to make everything much more complicated than it needs to be : - )

Oh, is this why our GSTL keeps stealing the RFID gun from the SFS area instead of taking the one that's on the charger in TSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back