Backroom Detail Report

Anybody use this regularly?? I have found that it will not always update when clearing out locations. For example - there are several locations that I have audited multiple times, but the report still shows that it has a specific DPCI in it. I even tried deleting and adding back locations. It is a glitch I believe. Where's the Greenfield guy??

Anybody use this regularly?? I have found that it will not always update when clearing out locations. For example - there are several locations that I have audited multiple times, but the report still shows that it has a specific DPCI in it. I even tried deleting and adding back locations. It is a glitch I believe. Where's the Greenfield guy??
I believe it updates weekly every Sunday

Audit app, scan location, hit done. It doesn't work. I have been trying to clear a location for weeks.

Anyone know if there's a dashboard on Greenfield with a Backroom Detail Report like the original one in store apps? I don't like the one that's under Replenishment because it splits things by product pyramid instead of backroom or backroom aisles.

Anyone know if there's a dashboard on Greenfield with a Backroom Detail Report like the original one in store apps? I don't like the one that's under Replenishment because it splits things by product pyramid instead of backroom or backroom aisles.
Yes, there is. You can access it on your phone.

It actually does by aisle and by location

Attachments

• 4009F5A2-B687-44F6-A826-DF28A5504055.jpeg
    4009F5A2-B687-44F6-A826-DF28A5504055.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 82
I just don’t like items that were pulled are on the report too. I have a pets costume that’s been on the report for 3 months but that location has been audited and just just says last activity “pulled” on the detail report. There’s a bunch of things like that. It’s unreliable and it sucks. I just it to find large quantities and that’s about it.

I miss store applications

I just don’t like items that were pulled are on the report too. I have a pets costume that’s been on the report for 3 months but that location has been audited and just just says last activity “pulled” on the detail report. There’s a bunch of things like that. It’s unreliable and it sucks. I just it to find large quantities and that’s about it.

I miss store applications

the default detail report will only show last touched, so you only see either the last action which is backstock or pull. you'll need to use the activity report which shows all backroom detail timestamped by TM

the default detail report will only show last touched, so you only see either the last action which is backstock or pull. you'll need to use the activity report which shows all backroom detail timestamped by TM
No it’s just a poor design. The card was designed to mimic the previous backroom quantity report from store applications. The whole point of the card is to show quantities in the backroom. If the item isn’t in the back it shouldn’t be on the report.

No it’s just a poor design. The card was designed to mimic the previous backroom quantity report from store applications. The whole point of the card is to show quantities in the backroom. If the item isn’t in the back it shouldn’t be on the report.

have you tried using card #53741 - backroom detail by location or card #53744 - backroom detail by fillgroup ?

have you tried using card #53741 - backroom detail by location or card #53744 - backroom detail by fillgroup ?
Yeah and if you actually looked into those cards they’re all using the same dataset “MPstores.BKRM_QTY” so it doesn’t matter how you manipulate the data if the data itself is the problem. The ones you mentioned are just created by a tm to display the same data in different ways. I’ve also created cards using that data to try and get the most accurate cards but if you filter out the activity “pulled” it filters out things that are important because “pulled” is on the report for things that are still in the backroom and things that are no longer in the backrokm

Yeah, "pulled" just means that was the last activity regarding that DPCI in that location. So there were, say, 6 eaches in that location, but then someone pulled 2. There are still 4, but the last activity was a pull, not backstock.

I very much doubt we'll ever see a dataset that updates every hour, even every four hours. It would be nice, but that's a lot of data.
Yeah I get how it works. It’s just a flawed system. And it doesn’t matter how it updates when there’s things on the report that haven’t been located in the backroom for months

There are issues with a lot of datasets. Could be related to how they're updated or something else entirely. MPStores.BKRM_EMPTY_LOC has the same problem as MPstores.BKRM_QTY.

I found just recently multiple fulfillment-related datasets that provide data for the same thing, but give entirely different results between them.
I realllllly miss store applications. Even though it was old it worked so much better and definitely more reliable. All the backroom reports suck even item merge.

I can only see the first page and cannot print 😟
That’s because you’re using chrome. Workbench defaults to chrome. Just search internet explorer and it should open workbench when you open it. I have done it in a few weeks. Only works on PCs not chromboxes so most stores only have PCs in receiving and the sign and label Pc

Bumping an old post....

What does it mean when there's no name next to the DPCI? I used card #53741 and it pulled up all the DPCIs in a specific location. One DPCI has a name, but the other two don't have a name with those items.

aka How can something be backstocked without having a team member number attached to the DPCI? And I don't think it was a Backroom Audit (or LOCU)
ie Someone back stocked those items in the WACO.... why isn't his/her name on the form?

Last edited:
Back