Archived Backroom Shelf Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
Is there any way to print a series of shelf labels for the backroom or can they only be done one at a time? They took the function off the PDA from what I hear. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to make a batch of backroom shelf labels on the zebra and then print them on the computer? I tried typing in the aisle number under my work and all it says is "scan label" as opposed to typing it in. Well...if it was scannable I wouldn't need to reprint it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Is there any way to print a series of shelf labels for the backroom or can they only be done one at a time? They took the function off the PDA from what I hear. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to make a batch of backroom shelf labels on the zebra and then print them on the computer? I tried typing in the aisle number under my work and all it says is "scan label" as opposed to typing it in. Well...if it was scannable I wouldn't need to reprint it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)
Yes . You can create a batch and also use a hip printer . Go to my work , clock on the icon , go to Backroom location management , click reprint , type the stockroom Id, aisle , letter and no . Once you did that say done and decide if you want hip printer or main . Either way it will be under your name

Yes . You can create a batch and also use a hip printer . Go to my work , clock on the icon , go to Backroom location management , click reprint , type the stockroom Id, aisle , letter and no . Once you did that say done and decide if you want hip printer or main . Either way it will be under your name

Thank you! You're the best! :)

Do you have the label roll sap# for the labels? I have a case I swore was the right ones but they are too thin...

Do you have the label roll sap# for the labels? I have a case I swore was the right ones but they are too thin...

I'm using an old one from the previous printer type. I unwound half of it onto another spool so that it made two because one would not fit on its own in the new printer. Someone told me that what I did wouldn't work but it does. Anyone else have the right roll sap#?

I'm using an old one from the previous printer type. I unwound half of it onto another spool so that it made two because one would not fit on its own in the new printer. Someone told me that what I did wouldn't work but it does. Anyone else have the right roll sap#?
I know I do but I am off. Unless someone beats me to it, I'll respond when I get to work.😉
Edit: Finally got to work and took a picture of the roll and the box that I have. This is the SAP# T0317.3

Attachments

• 20190425_091829.jpg
    20190425_091829.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Okay... found the backroom location management on the zebra... what am I doing wrong? So I assume the picture on the left that to create a backroom label for a backroom shelf that I'm selecting "openstock" under group. It brings up the picture on the right. But when I put in aisle, section, and shelf it's giving me invalid entry or out of sequence... Do you have to use a hip printer? Is that the issue? Or am not supposed to be using "openstock" and instead keying in the shelf number where it says "scan or key location to reprint" on the picture on the left? I didn't notice that when I was playing around with this at the end of shift. ><

Okay... found the backroom location management on the zebra... what am I doing wrong? So I assume the picture on the left that to create a backroom label for a backroom shelf that I'm selecting "openstock" under group. It brings up the picture on the right. But when I put in aisle, section, and shelf it's giving me invalid entry or out of sequence... Do you have to use a hip printer? Is that the issue? Or am not supposed to be using "openstock" and instead keying in the shelf number where it says "scan or key location to reprint" on the picture on the left? I didn't notice that when I was playing around with this at the end of shift. ><

View attachment 7806
Easy what you are doing wrong is that you have to double the entry on both ie 01a-01a
001-001
F-F
011-011
It always has 0 in front for any aisle no
Why are you grouping? You just need to reprint not create

Easy what you are doing wrong is that you have to double the entry on both ie 01a-01a
001-001
F-F
011-011
It always has 0 in front for any aisle no
Why are you grouping? You just need to reprint not create
You select Backroom to reprint not create

View attachment 7806
Did you scan to sync with a zebra printer first?

When backstocking, if a shelf location doesn't scan does anyone know of a way to manually enter the location? Sometimes I feel like that would be easier than moving things around at a different location to fit a few boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back