Backroom shelf labels

Hey team, is it possible to print backroom shelf labels using my zebra? I have a few sections in my aisles that really need to be replaced and I’d ideally like to not have to wait for my TL to do it and I just want to get it done. TIA

Yeah. It's super easy too. To print an individual label just go into MyWork. Scan a printer loaded with the proper labels. Click the person icon in the upper left. Select Backroom Location Management. Click the search icon in the upper right. Type in the location you want. Select OK to verify that the labels are loaded. It won't work the first time, so click reprint label and the location you want will print out. It's that easy.

There is a way to print entire sections at a time, but I don't have to deal with that so I'm not clear on that process.

Yeah. It's super easy too. To print an individual label just go into MyWork. Scan a printer loaded with the proper labels. Click the person icon in the upper left. Select Backroom Location Management. Click the search icon in the upper right. Type in the location you want. Select OK to verify that the labels are loaded. It won't work the first time, so click reprint label and the location you want will print out. It's that easy.

There is a way to print entire sections at a time, but I don't have to deal with that so I'm not clear on that process.

thanks. I have some that are individual but there are some sections that at least 50% are needed so I would love to do it as a group or even a batch and then print on the label printer in tsc

thanks. I have some that are individual but there are some sections that at least 50% are needed so I would love to do it as a group or even a batch and then print on the label printer in tsc
Just don’t connect to a portable printer and select like

01A
A-F
25-45

And it will add them all to a batch. Then go into batches created, select a printer and then it’ll print them all on one sheet

Back