Archived Backroom Suppose To Push CAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the other day, our store only had 2 people on the sales floor. Our hours haven't come back and we ended up pulling 12 hours of CAF plus EXF. The backroom had 3 guys including me that day and they pulled 2 of us to go push the CAF and EXF that we pulled. I'm not complaining about it, I don't really mind pushing CAF but, my coworker who pushed with me was pretty upset since we also had huge PLANO to pull and I forget how many hours of price change.

It was actually pretty intense because the 2 people who were on salesfloor were nowhere to be seen so, Guests pretty much tore me and my BRTM a new asshole with endless questions and with really salty attitude. I was literally being blamed and yelled at for there not being more team members on the salesfloor. As if I have power over that shit.

Anyway, does your backroom push CAF with you on days where no one is on the salesfloor or do you guys just let yourself get backed up?
At my ULV store the backroom pushes the CAFs during on weekdays and some weekends depending on the size of the pulls.

Wait are you guys talking about normal day side backroom? If so we have to pull/push all of our own stuff as well as all the other normal routines. We never have anyone else come to help push CAFs. Whatever doesn't get finished is left for flow, but we're typically required to make sure all of our workload is done.

I know we do. If sales floor is low on people. We've pulled, pushed and backstocked 17 hours worth of autofills. There is one ETL who will have our closing BRTM push his CAFs when she's Lod. It pisses him off pretty bad and he feels very used up and abused which has ruined attitude and will to be at work and has started looking elsewhere for employment. Depending on time of day I'd say best practice would be to save them for flow team but that's me.

At my store BR has to pull and push the morning and afternoon autofills usually. I think on truck days it might change a little but ya it sucks. I still have to do the Pfresh push and backstock though and backroom only pulls it which should be common I would think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back