Archived Backroom TM to PA pay question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatyShirts

Backroom, Cashier, Hardlines, Instocks, TL Wannabe
What is the difference in pay between backroom TM and PA, is it 50cents?

I know I'm currently n07 and PA is n09, I just don't know the difference between the 2 paygrades

Last edited:
It never hurts! State your case (without mentioning other tm performance), but be prepared for a no.

Wow! PA pay tiny more than backroom? No wonder at my store having hard time find replace employees (err I mean team members) for stockroom (err backroom)

Keep in mind if you are over the base of N07, and over N09, they can technically remove some of your pay coming (based on differential). I started off on backroom as N07, but I was interested in moving to TPS (i think PG9?), HRTL told me that since I'm over the base pay of both, my pay would go down whatever the differential of N07 and TPS, which i think is 75 cents? can't remember. But, I was able to keep my pay if I switched to HR, since the paygrade is the same and there wouldn't be a differential.

Keep in mind if you are over the base of N07, and over N09, they can technically remove some of your pay coming (based on differential). I started off on backroom as N07, but I was interested in moving to TPS (i think PG9?), HRTL told me that since I'm over the base pay of both, my pay would go down whatever the differential of N07 and TPS, which i think is 75 cents? can't remember. But, I was able to keep my pay if I switched to HR, since the paygrade is the same and there wouldn't be a differential.
That doesn't sound correct. You should still get a raise for the difference between the two paygrades when moving up. @HRZone @LUR99 ?

That doesn't sound correct. You should still get a raise for the difference between the two paygrades when moving up. @HRZone @LUR99 ?
That's what I thought, too! I was confused at first too, but the way that my HRTL explained it to me was that since i'm above N07 and N09 pay base pay, I would receive a decrease for whatever the differential was. Was really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back