Archived Bad Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having issues with managers and Hr there's a lot of favoritism and no room for error I spoke up about situations that were taking place and was turned into the bad guy I'm at the top of my game at target motivated positive and understand leaders ship skills and working with others I have been there for 3 years and no help at all in getting ahead in the business what can I do please help

Its not an isolated incident. Every store about has favoritism of some sort. You can either rise above and beat it, or you can stop wasting the effort with Target and better yourself with a new job.

Lol easier said then done when u have to support two other people it's like saying if u don't like it u can leave I'm just trying to find out if there's information out there some one else has that can help me have a more comfortable experience in the work place

This is any job anywhere. There's always going to be politics. Part of the job and developing is showing how you deal with it. And it sounds like you probably dealt with it in a very negative fashion.

This is any job anywhere. There's always going to be politics. Part of the job and developing is showing how you deal with it. And it sounds like you probably dealt with it in a very negative fashion.
I disagree. My new job doesn't have this whole "play the game or get out" mentality that Target has. The culture is way better. I actually like going to work.

@Targetslay , you are painted in a corner. Try flying under the radar for a while. Calling the hotline and going to HR just don't seem to help anymore. :(

You gotta make nice with your boss. Your TL. Get their support and talk to them about developing and promoting. They will help you get the ball rolling and get your foot in the door. You'll have to get the support of your executive team(especially ETL-HR) and your STL. They will be the ones interviewing you in store and making the decision whether or not to send you to a DTL interview. Start with your TL obviously. Have you been assigned any type of leadership role yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back