Archived bad management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do managers blame us for their problems? Like they always blame the team members and im getting tired of it. One day I was trying to find a Zebra and one of my lod said you couldn't find a zebra for 30 minutes? he was exaggerating because I was only looking for one for 10 minutes like chill. This morning he was in a bad mood like always and gives us attitude. Two more weeks and im done with this place and the bad management

Why do managers blame us for their problems? Like they always blame the team members and im getting tired of it. One day I was trying to find a Zebra and one of my lod said you couldn't find a zebra for 30 minutes? he was exaggerating because I was only looking for one for 10 minutes like chill. This morning he was in a bad mood like always and gives us attitude. Two more weeks and im done with this place and the bad management
Been with Target for years and that's about the norm at my store. I just try to fly under the radar. I think I do a pretty good job.

Did you ask them to help you?

tell him to check his paystub and then unfuck his attitude

Our problems are simple, we lack the discipline to what we need to do. Instead, we do what make us look good for the moment. Spot has very weak leadership considering what they compensate salary leadership.

Way too much of blaming the Team Member for organizational problems. This along with Store Modernization will eventually cause catastrophic failure at Spot.

Yea because a team member misplacing a multiple thousand dollar device isn't something to get ticked off about. Spot as a whole will be perfectly fine without the device but I imagine consistently missing equipment will definitely look bad on your store.

Not just that, you're there to work, if you're looking for a Zebra, you aren't working. Sorry I side with management on that one. There's bad management out there but getting ticked off about that doesn't indicate a bad manager.

Now if he was asking you to help find a device, yea dudes a bit of an asshole

Totally bad management, I am glad you are getting out soon. Other places have superb management.

Yea because a team member misplacing a multiple thousand dollar device isn't something to get ticked off about. Spot as a whole will be perfectly fine without the device but I imagine consistently missing equipment will definitely look bad on your store.

Not just that, you're there to work, if you're looking for a Zebra, you aren't working. Sorry I side with management on that one. There's bad management out there but getting ticked off about that doesn't indicate a bad manager.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they mean they were trying to find a zebra to use.. not one that they lost. And a fulfillment TM needs one to be able to do their work. In a store that no longer does equipment control, like mine, it can absolutely take ten minutes to get equipment to use. Even if a leader is trying to help.

Last edited:

What does equipment control have to do with finding an available zebra? And why would finding a zebra for your own tasks be less forgivable than helping someone find a zebra for their tasks?

Damn cold, thinking upset management is acceptable when someone is trying to find a needed tool to do their tasks.

Reading comprehension is hard.

In fulfillment we need a zebra its not like flow where they can read the case pack for location. Our job lives an dies on epick and pack & ship apps. During season i constantly had to tell tl that there were no zebras. now we have out ship zebras labeled as ship 1-8 and we haven't had and issue since then

I envy you for leaving. We currently have a manager displaying favoritism towards the young, pretty females. Telling the rest of us (of less "favorable" genders (males), races(poc), weights (plus-sizes), and ages (40+) we must do what he says because we work FOR him, jokingly (?) saying he could discipline us if we don't. Yesterday, before his favorite TM arrived, he yelled at us for hitting the "Additional Assistance" button, cancelled the call for assistance, and had to call for back up less than 4 minutes later. Malicious Compliance rules dictate: I will no longer touch the button on his shifts. :D

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they mean they were trying to find a zebra to use.. not one that they lost. And a fulfillment TM needs one to be able to do their work. In a store that no longer does equipment control, like mine, it can absolutely take ten minutes to get equipment to use. Even if a leader is trying to help.
o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back