Beauty Team Leader ?

Does anyone know of any stores that have a beauty TL? If not who is in charge of the beauty department? At my store a Style TL is in charge of the beauty dept.

We just got a Beauty/Electronics TL...it's a weird combination of departments IMO, lol, but I would imagine it keeps things interesting.

No Beauty or Tech TL, but 3 Style TLs, so one of us (me, usually) keeps an eye on those departments when our ETL (the Beauty/Tech TMs report straight to them) isn't in the store.

No Beauty or Tech TL, but 3 Style TLs, so one of us (me, usually) keeps an eye on those departments when our ETL (the Beauty/Tech TMs report straight to them) isn't in the store.
Pretty sure that’s not right (not that you’re lying, but the fact that TMs report directly to a ETL is very odd.) Are you guys short a TL?

Pretty sure that’s not right (not that you’re lying, but the fact that TMs report directly to a ETL is very odd.) Are you guys short a TL?
Tech and beauty report directly to our style etl also. There are no tls over either area. If the etl is on vacation we have a style tl that used to be a senior. She will oversee beauty at that point and tech just gets ignored.

we are a 46 mill superT with 3 gm and 2 style tls.

Nope, we're not short a TL. We used to have a TL over Beauty and Tech, but we lost that position and gained a Style TL position (we're a high volume Style store).

most stores don't have a specialty sales (tech + beauty) TL. it's earned with sales. in stores that don't have it, specialty sales consultants report directly to the ETL.

Back