Best Team Survey 2021

My first year I was the only girl in fulfillment. I wasn't honest on the survey for that exact reason. Like heck no I'm not going to risk it. The year after I had a team full of women my age so I felt a lot safer being honest haha.
I do not have a hard time believing this. in fact I 100% agree with this statement.

one of the reasons why I really haven't cut loose on the BTS is some thing similar but this year is going to be such delicious happy fun times.

What is the formula as to how many people per store take the survey?

How is divided by department?

Some of my store departments are so small that whomever takes the survey isn't very anonymous.
Everyone in our store fills it out. HR secretary will check off all the names.

I don't even know what a best team survey is, and I've been at Target since Nov 2019.... more shit they don't tell half the tms.
It’s a survey that you fill out about your TL, ETL and SD telling headquarters your opinion about the job they do. It’s questions and you strongly agree or disagree. They used to have a comment section but that was taken away for obvious reasons.

I really hope it comes back. I want to light some people up....bad. Don't care if they know it's me or not. Let them burn. :mad:

It’s a survey that you fill out about your TL, ETL and SD telling headquarters your opinion about the job they do. It’s questions and you strongly agree or disagree. They used to have a comment section but that was taken away for obvious reasons.
I did mine quickly but thought there was a comment box at the end for anything you wanted to say.

Back