Archived Big news coming Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested to find this thread after encountering my leadership acting strange yesterday. So now I’m thinking maybe they were just not having a great day.

All the team leads in our store are having a meeting today. What makes this strange/interesting is that they haven’t had a meeting like this in months. The receiver said she has a meeting today with team leads too and she told me she never goes to meetings like this. Something has to be going on.

One small detail is that the term LOD is going away. But I don’t know anything other than that

There's like an "ETL outing" today for my store, basically the leadership in charge today are the SrTL's while the STL / ETL's have some sort of meeting outside of store lol. I think it's purely coincidence but it's kinda funny reading this thread and having that be on the same day.

Haven't heard anything from anyone about big news though.

In my store it's the most feared position. We have very interesting guest and extremely high volume. I'm buying my time till I get out of it.

OT: seems like no news
Our store is extremely high volume as well.

I work very well under lots of pressure though so maybe that’s why I enjoy the fast pace of it as well.

There's like an "ETL outing" today for my store, basically the leadership in charge today are the SrTL's while the STL / ETL's have some sort of meeting outside of store lol. I think it's purely coincidence but it's kinda funny reading this thread and having that be on the same day.

Haven't heard anything from anyone about big news though.
STL/ETLs are having a meeting at my store too.

Our store is extremely high volume as well.

I work very well under lots of pressure though so maybe that’s why I enjoy the fast pace of it as well.

Not about working under pressure. I can't say where I'm at unfortunately. I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back