Archived Bitcoin soon coming to target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a record with Bitcoin because it was the only way you could get the blue one. Still not sure exactly how I did it.

Oh HELL no. If deli stuff is included in that, count me out! No way in hell I'm stopping to slice meat and cheese for a guest who isn't even in the store. I have enough problems with guests who order one thing and promptly wander off.

Sounds just like a way to buy gift cards using bitcoin, pretty sure this is not Target actually accepting bitcoins, seems interesting though.

Maybe it's about time I get around to setting up a miner...

I wouldn't suggest it unless you have free electricity, then maybe, but still even with dedicated mining hardware (your CPU/GPU are no longer fast enough for this) you're going to be very hard pressed to earn back the cost of the hardware now.

I mined Litecoins a few years back using my GPU when I wasn't gaming on my PC, made about $100, but quit after the difficulty increased so high and the price tanked I couldn't even pay for electricity with the profits.

People already sorta use bitcoin at target. You can use bitcoin to buy target gift cards through gyft.

From what I remember about instacart, it's third party (not a target thing), and it's like paying someone to go to the store for you but in app form

Gyft is a fantastic app. If only they'd allow person to person sales like some other apps.

People already sorta use bitcoin at target. You can use bitcoin to buy target gift cards through gyft.

From what I remember about instacart, it's third party (not a target thing), and it's like paying someone to go to the store for you but in app form
Instacart is being tested at spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back