Archived Black Friday 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
with how the trend is going so far of black friday opening earlier and earlier i wouldn't be surprised if we had black wednesday this year.

Does anyone's store here schedule Flow on BR? Or do you guys take a double/triple Saturday morning?

So question how is black friday at a ulv or just a p-fresh store??? In a super its crazy and hectic and busy all night and weekend long. I believe we were making last year 2 mil a day. Our store was trash everynight and everyone was in overtime and i mean everyone. Plus flow had triples and doubles leading up to and two weeks after.

I had a 119 hours pay check around BF last year in a B volume store. Obviously less sales than your super, but still very very busy for how many TM's we have.

Most however did not have overtime if I recall correctly, and literally no TM other than me hit 60 hours on any weeks.

@signing genie
Absolutely nuts.

I'm an A volume pfresh, and third in our district, way behind a Super, and just barely behind our other super. We had a line that went around the outside of our store, past six other businesses in our shopping center, back to receiving, doubled back and ended halfway into the parking lot.

We were busy up until around six AM, after eight pm Thursday opening. We stayed fairly busy after normal "opening" hours at eight AM. Weekend was incredibly busy, and we didn't get a solid zone in until Tuesday.

I personally worked 21 out of the 28 hours from Thursday open to Friday close. Double with a split triple. 14 hour double from 730 pm to 930 am, seven hours sleep, 430 to midnight closing. I probably did close to twenty hours overtime that week, and ten to fifteen the week before and after.

That check was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back