Archived Black Friday 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants a TV from a company that makes cameras and film?

They don't even make that stuff. Company went bankrupt. Impossible Project got their name... And doesn't even make all the products that have the Polaroid brand on the label. They license out the name. People see a name they know and feel more comfortable about it than buying a name they've never heard of.

I wonder when Nikkon or Cannon will start making TV's?

Funny shit, this seasonal TM came in and went where the MyDevices are, and said "Oh boy, day 2 of not having a MyDevice"
He is gonna come to a harsh reality of rarely ever having one

He's probably an idiot who wanted to use it for reshop.

I explain if they are there grab one but the people who really need them are electronics, fitting room, operator, ship from store, gstl, instocks etc. Etc. Etc.

He's probably an idiot who wanted to use it for reshop.

I explain if they are there grab one but the people who really need them are electronics, fitting room, operator, ship from store, gstl, instocks etc. Etc. Etc.
I needed one for GS the other day and was told there weren't anymore. Guess I won't be helping guests very well.

They don't even make that stuff. Company went bankrupt. Impossible Project got their name... And doesn't even make all the products that have the Polaroid brand on the label. They license out the name. People see a name they know and feel more comfortable about it than buying a name they've never heard of.
Like Seiki?

Funny shit, this seasonal TM came in and went where the MyDevices are, and said "Oh boy, day 2 of not having a MyDevice"
He is gonna come to a harsh reality of rarely ever having one

I would have been like "The price scanner that guests use are an alternative". Or get familiar with the department.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back