Archived Black Friday Ad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reeks of desperation.

So a good ad means it reeks of desperation...a bad ad would be slammed for not doing enough...so basically they can do no right?

No, to clarify the way the ad is presented is what reeks of desperation. Rolling out that same shitty Nikon camera we get dozens of returns for every year on the front page, the vast overuse of size 72 font and the reminder every other page of the 6pm open time. Just looks like amateur hour.

I smell desperation but it has some good deals especially on video games and movies.

It reeks of desperation.

So a good ad means it reeks of desperation...a bad ad would be slammed for not doing enough...so basically they can do no right?

No, to clarify the way the ad is presented is what reeks of desperation. Rolling out that same shitty Nikon camera we get dozens of returns for every year on the front page, the vast overuse of size 72 font and the reminder every other page of the 6pm open time. Just looks like amateur hour.

It's an ad. Of course they want to use size 72 -_-

It reeks of desperation.

You know what they say.... size matters.

It reeks of desperation.

Yeah on the front page, not on every other page throughout the entire ad.

Are TOMS launching Sunday? Because if they are, I'm tempted to hold back on my shopping spree till Black Friday...

Softlines is gonna be cleared out by the end of Friday at my store.

Has the holiday cracker thing been done before? That seems like it could either be really interesting or really stupid.

Pretty sure it varies by location. Some sweet deals there that aren't present on my local E-mail ad. Then again, we also have some sweet deals not in that uploaded flyer.

The only thing I want is The Evil Within

Problem is my blood pressure raises quick when I'm nervous/afraid/angry. I can't even handle PT demo I'm the first 3 mins

Is it weird that there's really only 1-2 things in this year's ad that I find interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back