Archived Black Friday: Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you all...I somehow managed to get Thursday and Friday off. Can't wait for Saturday...(sigh)

Today was pretty busy but nothing at all like last year. Smallish line at opening, only like 2-3 people in line at the service desk at once maybe. But I was up front the entire time so I have no idea how the rest of the store was. SO MANY OPUS!!!!!! Was literally having to climb over huge boxes and TVs because the entire floor was covered just to get to the shelves which were all stuffed. And it was like this in every single of our OPU rooms

2am, 1 FF order in the gun. I feel disappointed tbh. I was thinking it would be slammed all night.

20k steps as GSTL. It went smoothly. We made sales and I was even able to send a few cashiers home early and move a couple of others to help SFS or to do reshop. It was our time to payback salesfloor for helping front end. My team killed it tonight. Here’s to a successful weekend!

Welp I made it through alive fam...aside from 420 kilotons of wrapping paper on the truck it was fairly lit. We ate pizza while working and even broke out the trash cages from their top secret hidey spot. It’s SO much easier to push when the store is closed and there’s not a guest standing on every single floor tile...just imagine if this company were run by Earth-born folks we could be doing this every night :^)

My store is the top performing in the entire group/district so our DTL was there for some reason and so was his boss... what is the boss of a DTL called?

My store is the top performing in the entire group/district so our DTL was there for some reason and so was his boss... what is the boss of a DTL called?
I think GVP (Group VP)... that's like super high up, your store must've killed it since GVPs cover like ¼ of the entire country I think? (there are 4 groups, right? 100-400?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back