Bonus potential - Operational Managers on up

Does anyone know what the potential bonus is for any warehouse team member?

Specifically did anyone receive one for Target Days?

Your building my have sign-on bonuses but that's usually it.

Occasionally they have random bonuses they give to all hourly TMs but they became far rarer after covid.

How about the title of this post? Now I'm curious. Anyone have an idea what OM bonuses may look like? How and when are they disbursed?

How about the title of this post? Now I'm curious. Anyone have an idea what OM bonuses may look like? How and when are they disbursed?
To be honest, with the past years company performance, I’m not expecting a bonus. I believe our reviews are end of March

They're the same as merit bonuses.

OMs raises and bonus are determined the exact same way as merit. It’s just a different pay scale and OMs are salaried. OMs could even get no bonus and a 1% raise.
How are merit bonuses determined?

merit bonuses depend on company performance as well as individual performance.

I believe we have received a couple of emails about sti, reminding us that it is based on company performance and that target had a trying year. So decipher from that what you will.

Last edited:
Im fairly certain I found info while browsing through sharepoint that said the merit bonus will be lowered by a max of 50%. So merit bonus will be 1.5% this year. The flipside is that if company goes over its goals it can increase to as much as 175% more.

Im fairly certain I found info while browsing through sharepoint that said the merit bonus will be lowered by a max of 50%. So merit bonus will be 1.5% this year. The flipside is that if company goes over its goals it can increase to as much as 175% more.
Go Team!

You would still get a percentage based on your performance 5% being the max but since profits were in the toilet the amount would be less.
So 5% of a good year would be $2,500 but this year 5% would be $1,000.

You would still get a percentage based on your performance 5% being the max but since profits were in the toilet the amount would be less.
So 5% of a good year would be $2,500 but this year 5% would be $1,000.
Yet isn’t the bonus for maxed out hourly guaranteed at 2 or 3%? So a good chance their bonus will be substantially higher than exec or merit lww?

As far as I know merit is always 3% default and personal performance is irrelevant. And the floor TMs get a 1%. Meaning merit will still be higher but not by a whole lot.

As far as I know merit is always 3% default and personal performance is irrelevant. And the floor TMs get a 1%. Meaning merit will still be higher but not by a whole lot.

Business performance is the main factor but beyond that the % is definitely scalable based on personal performance. At least at my DC it is.

There is fine print.

“Target reserves the right to amend, reduce payments or discontinue this plan before, during or after the fiscal year. Target may also exclude the impact of extraordinary events or otherwise exercise complete discretion when determining financial component scores and any additional impact to the STI budget. Incentive plan percents and level qualifications may, from time to time, be changed and restated by the company. In the event the performance scoring system changes, the plan will be amended to reflect such changes.”

Not all merits get the same bonus %, or at least they didn't in our building. Curious how this will work out with the shit company performance scores - but rest assured, I’m sure it will still be a popularity contest with rampant favoritism, and not based on performance. Same with merit increases. Meanwhile, the maxed out WW bonus is a guaranteed % based on absolutely nothing except tenure. So once again, Target ranks brawn over brain.

I got the lowest bonus you could get at 1.5%. I also got a 3% raise which was better than expected. I think my coworkers had it similar.

I got the lowest bonus you could get at 1.5%. I also got a 3% raise which was better than expected. I think my coworkers had it similar.
The raises and bonuses were a joke. Even the good people got lower raises than last year and bonuses were 1.5 to 1.9%. even if you got a 4 or 5% raise you still only got a 1.9% bonus. Last year a 4-5% raise was matched with a 4-5% bonus.

Its sad,, guys who go above and beyond everyday now just don't give a F**K and have started doing the absolute bare minimum. myself included.

Im sure brian cornell got enough to buy a super yacht, jet and an island.

Back