Brag thread. You're awesome and you know it

Someone tried to scam me into giving them more change by doing the good ol': handing you cash, asking for it back, handing you more and more while talking to you really fast. But I got the drift real quick. So when it was time to give him his change. I used as many low-value coins as possible. :cool: Hope you like having a pocket full of pennies and nickels asshole.

Last edited:
I'm into my 3rd year... I've never called out, missed a shift or been late. I come in on my days off and I stay past my scheduled shift all the time.

michae10.gif
michae10.gif
michae10.gif

Cleaned up the back of the store and loaded 80+ pallets onto a sweep. Lots of stacking and rearranging and swearing, but I did it. And that's just counting the full-size pallets, didn't bother counting the stack of half pallets I put together. Also collected all the soda vendor shelves and pallets and got those condensed again. I'm not completely finished but things are looking like a lot less of a disaster.

Now, you might ask yourself why I didn't take the time every day to keep the pallets organized. Instead of waiting until it got out of control and had to spend over a hour busting my ass to get the STL off my back. All I have to say to that is:
7ge41ur.png

Well this is the second year in a row an ETL in our district has quit out of a difficult role during Q4 and I have had to take over (one year covering 2 positions, one year permanently moving into one) without any training at all for either. Oh, and we ran green.... its ok though, I am not paid very much more than a normal NIR ETL :p

Softlines is out of the back room with seasonal liability. I pulled the last of our kids stock for winter along with discontinued and soon to be discontinued today. The only shoes in our stock room are the ones in brown boxes marked for the new transition coming up. Only thing in the back for men and women are jeans, socks, and packaged underwear.... maybe a box of sweats for the men but our table is still crammed a bit full. Feels good! :D

For not being part of the clusterfuck that is seasonal and toys. I have scanned and pushed as much as I could where others didn't bother.

The toy team from overnight hasn't done shit and they just figured out it's a problem.

Yes it is a problem and a big one - just not In-Stocks problem. Have fun with it.

Back