Archived BTS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
True although the battery going from 75 percent immediately down to 10 is a classic apple feature.

So I'll grab a MyDevice and test if it scans. It does. So I sign in, and walk to the back to scan my signs to see if the aisle they go on has set. This takes five minutes.

Within those five minutes somehow the scanner dies.

One more little thing... Remember how when given your review you were told "Don't forget this is for the whole year?" Well same goes for the BTS. The question that is there How do you feel we are doing as a company (or something like that) Don't forget about the bathroom PR fiasco. I have the Equipment necessary - Sure we got a shit ton of new devices a few months back. But during Christmas 10 total;...10. Work life balance- Remember working 36 hours in 3 days during black Friday weekend. You get the picture. Don't let your store induced sugar coma cloud your mind. Remember its for the whole year.

Yeah I'm not bitching on the BTS about the bathroom PR fiasco because my STL, despite his problems, had absolutely nothing to do with that decision. I'll rate him poorly on other things but not based off that lmao

I wish there was a spot to leave comments instead of just clicking on an "agree/disagree" spectrum. I understand using the spectrum for each question, but there should be a spot at the end of the survey to leave brief comments so they get a sense of what TMs are worried about. I answered a lot of questions about stuff I felt pretty ambivalent about, but was never asked about some stuff that I feel quite strongly about, which is kind of a bummer.

Asking me if I have confidence in my leader or confidence in Target's processes is TOTALLY pointless. Ask me WHY I do or do not have confidence in those things. Because asking the second question makes me think you're open to on-the-ground feedback. Asking the first question tells me that you just want to find out if you've successfully convinced your employees, or if you need to keep pouring the kool-aid.

I wish there was a spot to leave comments instead of just clicking on an "agree/disagree" spectrum. I understand using the spectrum for each question, but there should be a spot at the end of the survey to leave brief comments so they get a sense of what TMs are worried about. I answered a lot of questions about stuff I felt pretty ambivalent about, but was never asked about some stuff that I feel quite strongly about, which is kind of a bummer.

Asking me if I have confidence in my leader or confidence in Target's processes is TOTALLY pointless. Ask me WHY I do or do not have confidence in those things. Because asking the second question makes me think you're open to on-the-ground feedback. Asking the first question tells me that you just want to find out if you've successfully convinced your employees, or if you need to keep pouring the kool-aid.
If there was ever a time to answer these questions on a BTS Survey, the time is now.

And I did...I just wish I could tell them specifically why I don't have confidence in their processes, and specifically which processes I don't have confidence in. The survey is far too vague (and oddly enough, redundant) to be effective, imo.

I agree with you 100%. You'd have to think out of the one hundred thousands of us, one us may have a better idea, than simply killing Logistics altogether.

Yeah I'm not bitching on the BTS about the bathroom PR fiasco because my STL, despite his problems, had absolutely nothing to do with that decision. I'll rate him poorly on other things but not based off that lmao
There are still questions that rate senior leadership (DTL and above) and the general corporate direction.

We've got a couple of TMs who hide PDAs in random spots in the backroom, just so they know they'll have one the next day.

Leadership gives them a hard time about it, but I really can't blame them. I personally don't care enough to hide stuff...it's not my fault/problem if I don't have equipment, and I kinda like being told to wander around the store tracking down a list of TMs to see if they're willing to give theirs up :rolleyes: It's like a huddle...basically just an extra break!

Equipment at our store is like "Hunger Games: Target Edition".
You can hear ETLs calling out over the walkie to find out who can give up their equipment whether they've finished their tasks or not with leadership having to prioritize.

I took the survey during my first 15 and it was so uncomfortable to fill out with the HRTM and ETL sitting with their backs to you and talking RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
I called them out to their face last year and the one before. Don't call me back to take it then hover over me. This year will be worse with far less computers. We used to have four in the tl office, now it's only two so they are trying to do it in tsc. Hard pass.

They piled on the events last month. Etl-hr even agreed with me when I wad joking about knowing it was coming, since we just got our crappy raises last month... and how they set themselves up to fail - especially this year.

I took the survey during my first 15 and it was so uncomfortable to fill out with the HRTM and ETL sitting with their backs to you and talking RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
Did they tell you to take it during break? Ours we were told to go up and do it (if we wanted to) during the work period, not on breaks. Figured it was something they'd want you to not take during a break.

Found the survey pretty lacking in opportunity to explain some answers...with no comments section(s). I've never met the DTL and really have no clue of the "direction" of corporate because they don't communicate that to us overnight crew. In order to know it, I'd have to read about it in the news or on here.

Did they tell you to take it during break? Ours we were told to go up and do it (if we wanted to) during the work period, not on breaks. Figured it was something they'd want you to not take during a break.

Found the survey pretty lacking in opportunity to explain some answers...with no comments section(s). I've never met the DTL and really have no clue of the "direction" of corporate because they don't communicate that to us overnight crew. In order to know it, I'd have to read about it in the news or on here.

I totally agree with you. I wish there would be comment boxes.

There needs to be a best-team-survey song. ;) Something that describes the brooding atmosphere, quizzical responses you can't express, the Jane Kasmeric-like (think Malcolm's mom) frenzy to garner results. Something pitchy with an immodest chorus.

There needs to be a best-team-survey song. ;) Something that describes the brooding atmosphere, quizzical responses you can't express, the Jane Kasmeric-like (think Malcolm's mom) frenzy to garner results. Something pitchy with an immodest chorus.

prolly not exactly what you wanted but this is what is playing in mu head all day long. One day it'll come true

Weeeelll not exactly but I understand the aggravations. In case there's the idea that the f-bomb in a chorus is something new I suggest Harry Nilsson "you're breaking my heart".

Weeeelll not exactly but I understand the aggravations. In case there's the idea that the f-bomb in a chorus is something new I suggest Harry Nilsson "you're breaking my heart".

Harry fukin' Nilsson (nice name drops :D), I know it isn't new, just seemed like something you could put on in a quiet manor that hits the point directly.

Saw our PMT taking the survey today. Who exactly are they rating? Or do they get the same ones as TLs? And on that note, does Target Mobile have to do the BTS, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back