Archived BTS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us there sorta was. If you said you were likely to leave, a drop down list would appear and you had to choose a single reason why. I didn't see a full-on comment box, though.

I think i got that, I chose "failure of a future, at this company" as my response. I don't think that was how it was worded, but I paraphrase.

Saw our PMT taking the survey today. Who exactly are they rating? Or do they get the same ones as TLs? And on that note, does Target Mobile have to do the BTS, too?
PMTs get a link in their email just like other TLs.

Target Mobile doesn't take it since they don't work directly for Target. Just like the cleaning crew and CVS won't be taking it.

For us there sorta was. If you said you were likely to leave, a drop down list would appear and you had to choose a single reason why. I didn't see a full-on comment box, though.

Pick other it dropped a comment box.

Interesting hearing about food being provided while the survey is going on. I was told a couple of years back by a DTL and my old ETL that this shouldn't be occurring as it could be perceived as potentially influencing the results. We do an appreciation event a few days prior to the survey at my store, but not during one as far as I can remember. Could just be a thing in my district.

Also, as far as equipment, I know for a fact that we lose productivity without sufficient and effective gear. This translates into lots of money lost in payroll times days of the year times number of stores in the company. Then you have to factor in the effects that inefficiency has on sales. They need some serious cost analysis going on. It's an obvious area of improvement for the company. Investing in the right tech and equipment is vital in this day and age. You think Amazon short changes their warehouses on gear? On the other side of the argument, I do believe there also needs to be a more controlled environment for the issuance of equipment in the stores. I know some still lock it down like mine used to be good at, but many have fallen off of this and it's just as important to protect these assets like anything else, especially if they do invest more in keeping the stores adequately equipped.

Um hmm. Right. Our BTS is tied to our eldest ETL (28yrs) bbq the week of it. All of us who have been there, know when he is outside bbq that BTS is around the corner and this is our annual bribe. Besides he hand grinds the meat for the burgers and sausages. So fU I want my burgers. However, it doesn't change my responses (except I dont complain about him. He's nice)

If there was ever a time to answer these questions on a BTS Survey, the time is now.
PMTs get a link in their email just like other TLs.

Target Mobile doesn't take it since they don't work directly for Target. Just like the cleaning crew and CVS won't be taking it.
Our CVS can. I dont think they do but they can. They are the same people from Target pharmacy so they know what time it is and get the free burgers too.

So I work in Human Resources (for a different company), but we do host an employee survey every year (similar to Target's BTS).

While I can't speak for Spot's vendor, the survey results we receive are completely anonymous. While we do require employees to login to the system to take the survey, it's only used to ensure that employees aren't repeatedly filling out the survey (like, if they totally hated their boss and filled out a survey 10x to skew the results), and to prevent managers from making their results look better.

We only receive the test feedback.... We don't know who took the survey, who answered what, or who left comments. The survey company doesn't provide that information, and our vendor representative is always very adamant that they wouldn't provide that information anyways.

In fact, if a supervisor has less than 10 direct reports, we don't see the breakdown of scores (or the comments), just the overall %. For the free-form comments field, the results are edited, so managers familiar with the way his/her team members write wouldn't be able to figure out who wrote what by the sentence structure, misspellings, grammar usage, etc.

Your results should be safe.

Our CVS can. I dont think they do but they can. They are the same people from Target pharmacy so they know what time it is and get the free burgers too.
CVS should not be taking the survey because they don't work for Target anymore. If they have problems or praise, it needs to be directed to their CVS managers.

They technically can't take it. When you start the survey it ask your position in the store and pharmacy is not listed.

Other than smoothies & chips and dip, no catering for us in the breakroom.

I almost filled out the information about race, gender, and how long I've been working at Target. They could've found out I took that survey.

My STL has been watching everyone while they take it, and ETL HR repeatedly parades behind everyone. I tried to take it while my STL isn't there, but now he's saying I have to schedule it with him. :confused:

CVS should not be taking the survey because they don't work for Target anymore. If they have problems or praise, it needs to be directed to their CVS managers.
Those evil bastards (CVS corporate) don't deserve praise. We kinda feel that our pharmacy was stolen from us. Also, Just incase people are reading, I have no proof they do. Our computers are in a community area thatis habitally empty and them being there wouldn't attract any attention from anyone. So they could. That doesn't mean they do.

I almost filled out the information about race, gender, and how long I've been working at Target. They could've found out I took that survey.
What is with the 'other terms' in the gender drop down. I selected this first, just to see if a text box appeared.

I've had multiple TMs come to me saying they felt they couldn't be truthful because of it. Not sure what to tell my team though. I hate thinking any of them couldn't be honest.

My STL has been watching everyone while they take it, and ETL HR repeatedly parades behind everyone. I tried to take it while my STL isn't there, but now he's saying I have to schedule it with him. :confused:

Technically the ETL HR and STL are supposed to read you instructions but they are supposed to walk away once you start taking it. I would call the integrity hotline if I were you. Not even joking. There is no way to trace it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back