Archived BTS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for your store, the goal is 100% participation.

wew some of y'all are sure getting the Oliver Twist orphanage lunches, sucks to suck because the free food at my store is always from one or more of the following (not specifically for BTS just in general)

- Chic-fil-A
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Krispy Kreme
- McD's breakfast sandwiches
- Daylight Donuts
- Doritos, Lay's, Ruffles, Cheetos
- QMOS bakery stuff that isn't stale or expired
- 12 packs of soda in the fridge

you mirin?

It depends on store size too, higher volumes have exponentially larger allowances in their "fun" account

No food or anything. Most of the team had no idea what they were talking about when leadership brought up BTS. They didn’t even have anything posted until half way through the day.

A volume store, no food bribes.

ETL HR made sure everyone on the grid today took it. I was itching to do mine, so I kept an eye on my email.

This is my fourth or fifth BTS and most of my answers were "strongly disagree." Pretty sure that's the trend on the TL side at my store.

A volume store, no food bribes.

ETL HR made sure everyone on the grid today took it. I was itching to do mine, so I kept an eye on my email.

This is my fourth or fifth BTS and most of my answers were "strongly disagree." Pretty sure that's the trend on the TL side at my store.
Don’t do the email reply one, do it the team member way.

I’ce cream and floats, but not for BTS, our GSTL and HR were feeling extra hungry this morning. o_O:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back