Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, yea, that part is probably gonna continue to bite us in the ass. Once the after work crowd comes in, we're on register for the rest of the night and all the unsorted carts start getting pushed to the back room.

is anyone having problems changing their password with mytime? i tried to log on and its making me change my password, but the submit button doesnt actually seem to do anything. (good job target IT guys. stunning work as usual)

Try logging on to Workbench next time you're in the store. eHR won't prompt you to change your password anymore, and http://target.com/viewschedule is weird sometimes.

First week of my time. Available across the board, scheduled 0.0 hours.

Cross trained in multiple areas, so guess I'll grab on the board and chat with HR.

All these years I've had pretty good hours. I have open availability & I can work just about anywhere in the store. My reputation is that of a very hard worker. My hours this week? 7 When I saw that I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach.

All these years I've had pretty good hours. I have open availability & I can work just about anywhere in the store. My reputation is that of a very hard worker. My hours this week? 7 When I saw that I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach.

WOW! That is so messed up! I am so sorry!

I like to keep an eye on this thread in particular even though I'm no longer with Target. I am so glad I got out when I did and truly feel sorry for all those who are getting screwed over.

I posted this in another thread - thought maybe someone here may know: Is there a way to access Max at all to look at approved time off? When we did the switch none of that transferred and - you guessed it - I'm scheduled for time that I thought was approved and now have no documentation. I know I should have made a copy (believe me, I do now!) but I had no idea at the time that it wouldn't transfer the information.

I posted this in another thread - thought maybe someone here may know: Is there a way to access Max at all to look at approved time off? When we did the switch none of that transferred and - you guessed it - I'm scheduled for time that I thought was approved and now have no documentation. I know I should have made a copy (believe me, I do now!) but I had no idea at the time that it wouldn't transfer the information.
Tell them you had approved time off, they should have known that and to fix it.

They want to know the date I submitted it so that they can contact HQ to check on it. I'm weary....

I got 30 hours. My hardlines TL got three days off, none of which were vacation or "Time off". I'm laughing at him.

We've just hired a bunch of new TMs. I looked through the entire schedule. There are TMs scheduled for 41.25 & 42.5 hours. Just about all of the newbies have at least 20 plus. Some of them have 40. Then throughout the schedule random people have no or very few hours like me. I just don't know what to think.

It sucks. Plain and simple. Jobs, in general, aren't what they used to be in America. We were stupid to take crap like for advantage.

I like to keep an eye on this thread in particular even though I'm no longer with Target. I am so glad I got out when I did and truly feel sorry for all those who are getting screwed over.
Me, too. The few times I've been in my old store since I left I hear from TMs how much worse it's getting. And I usually have one or two aske me if they're hiring at Hobby Lobby.

Ugh, just found out our rollout date is about 3 weeks away. May the gods of retail have mercy on our souls.

I really wanted to see the new schedule, but there is some java error. Is it my iPad or everyone??

I'm sure I won't like the new one, but I have to make sure they didn't schedule me on my time off ASAP.

I talked to one of the hr TMs today who told me that MyTime makes a schedule, then they go in and make edits and additions or something like that. From what I gathered from eavesdropping a week or two ago, when they go in to do that, they have to scroll through a list of all the team members (it's sorted alphabetically but was sorted by work center before or something or other) and individually make edits and do the work centers that MyTime doesn't do.

I may not have all those details right since they were attempting to whisper lol, but I gather that the system is a huge pain in the ass, to do the human powered portions. And that the system just isn't smart (I mean that in an AI sort of way)

I really wanted to see the new schedule, but there is some java error. Is it my iPad or everyone??
I'm sure I won't like the new one, but I have to make sure they didn't schedule me on my time off ASAP.
Try this:
wss.target.com/selfservice
My time did have issues yesterday.

Try this:
wss.target.com/selfservice
My time did have issues yesterday.
That was the link I was trying and it was failing with the java error - I'll give it a go now on my desktop!
ETA: it works this morning - and, thank you MyTime Scheduling god because I open the two days before I leave town for 2 weeks!!! I was really worried someone would do be a closing Monday when I have to leave for the airport at o-dark o'clock.

Last edited:
Will it get better with MyTime? The first two schedules with the new MyTime roll-out have seen my hours decreased by half

From what I've been told, the individual stores can't change anything for the first 2 weeks, but after that initial time period, they will have more control over the schedule, and can add on more shifts.

Does anyone know this to be true? Have hours increased at any other stores after the first few weeks with MyTime?

I've spent a few sleepless nights over this, wondering how I will be able to provide for my family. Can someone please give me a little hope for the future?

Thanks!

After 5 months I'm finally a new member! This site has been extremely helpful for my pre & ongoing employment at SPOT. You have answered so many questions I think about while stocking, because they do not share much of anything that's happening at our store, but I know the Breakroom has the answers. I know this is our slowest time of the year in the area where we are, but I didn't believe it would come down to 17 hours a week!

This is why I finally decided become a new member today ask for some more thought into the process.
Super Target. 4am flow. Normal was Sun. Tues. Thurs. Fri. Some Wednesday's. We went to 6am flow after Memorial Day. Hours went down from Average 29 a week to the past 2 weeks to 22-25. This week they canceled the Fri truck on Thursday, (so my anticipated 25 hours this week(scheduled) was chopped to 19).

I laugh cause there's a select few who say "Allright, no lunch today we get to go home"! I think, WOW I want to work and where does your money grow that you can live on 19 hours a week?

I checked the schedule for 7/6 - 7/12. A whole 17 hours scheduled with no Friday truck scheduled. Is the overall health of Target to blame PLUS the roll-out of MY TIME ? Thanks in advance for your input!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back