Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping some of my fellow TM's were going to get more hours on the next schedule 3 of us are off.... Some of them got less. Guess I was right in picking my time to leave town for a few weeks.

My ETL-hr already said there's an app for my time, thanks to the breakroom I know this is not the case! Lol
He should have just said "you can access your schedule from the internet, on your internet-enabled phone or computer."

I notice that most of the people in my store that keep saying there is a "app" either aren't very tech savy or don't even have a smartphone to begin with.

My ETL-hr already said there's an app for my time, thanks to the breakroom I know this is not the case! Lol
He should have just said "you can access your schedule from the internet, on your internet-enabled phone or computer."

"internet enabled phone"

IT'S A SMART PHONE WHY DO ETLS KEEP SAYING IT LIKE THAT OMG

Technically, my "dumb phone" can access the internet, but I work at Target - I can't afford a data plan.

"internet enabled phone"

Technically, my "dumb phone" can access the internet, but I work at Target - I can't afford a data plan.

Exactly, that's what I was trying to say. Not all phones that can access the internet are smart phones. (Most "dumb phones" have internet browsers)

"internet enabled phone"

Exactly, that's what I was trying to say. Not all phones that can access the internet are smart phones. (Most "dumb phones" have internet browsers)

I call it smart phone, dumb user issues, most ETL's fall in that category.

So, they said they wouldn't be making any changes to the my time schedules, but they lied. Your schedule says you're one place, you come in and the grid says otherwise. Our fr attendant who was happy to be on the floor, came in and it said she was in the fitting room. Also, they said the break schedule was gonna be perfect, but they're crossing off the MT things and writing in break times. We don't follow it, either way, though. They tell us to, but they place our breaks stupidly and don't consider fr break coverage.

Well according to Mytime, 7 hour shift gets 2 15's and a 30. Glad I finally got that cleared up. Target owes me some 15's!

Well according to Mytime, 7 hour shift gets 2 15's and a 30. Glad I finally got that cleared up. Target owes me some 15's!

The problem is the argument as to what constitutes a 7 hour shift. Sometimes I will work 3 to 10 and myTime will count it as 7 hours and sometimes it counts it as 6.5 hours. Some TLs at my store will say that it is 6.5 and only one break and most of us will give a second break, saying it is 7 hours.

Think it depends on the state. Here, a 3 to 10 is a 6.5 because you're meal is 30 and it doesn't count toward time worked. I didn't know that for over a year and was taking fifteens I wasn't supposed to take. And sometimes on a bad joint day, I do it, because no one notices.

Take a look at the notices posted at your store. Our guidelines are posted on the same board at the schedules and daily breakouts. It's clearly stated two 15s for a 7hr shift & the 30 does not count. So a TM shift from 3-10 would be entitled to two 15s and a 30. They never get them but according to what is posted they should.
Also, when every one of us knows for sure we will not be leaving on time our brakes are still scheduled according to when we should leave. So that way the closing TMs often are shorted one break.

Mytime screws up the pricing schedule. It forecasts two weeks out and the numbers rarely stay the same. Our workload always goes 10-15 hours up.. and its not like we're working slow.. we're actually finishing a couple hours faster than expected..you think they would learn to bank some hours for us.. but instead i have to get angry and show them the numbers because my PPTL works 6-230 on pog and I'm stuck 11-730 in pricing.. basically leading the pricing team for half the pay.. grr..

We even tried lying.. "padding" the workload a couple hundred tickets each day... no go. It still gave us the same amount of hours. MAX was way better for pricing/plano

My time hit our store and this week this the first my time created schedule as an hr tm i can see the benefits and the issues... My time takes from logistics and the front end and gives to the salesfloor our salefloor went up around 200-350 hours across departments. A daily schedule during a weekday might have 8 cashiers scheduled the whole day. Service desk comes in late and leaves early... Cart corrals are vacant by the time the ca come in. But the salesfloor has Black Friday style coverage all the time... Such a double edged sword. Tms. Benefited from my time at our store they went from a constant 25-30 to 35-40 with a lot of people being scheduled in multiple departments. But having your cashiers service desk and ca leave almost an hour before closing and only having two salesfloor tms and GSA.... Not a good thing

ClearanceMaster, you may want to bring up the issues of labels to see if that has any bearing. Explain to them that each label is considered 1 ticket when calculating the daily workload. When we would have an easy day of labels 200-300 then we just took care of them, on those rare days where here were over 1000 labels then I would receive help (even if it was just someone putting them up after we scanned them in). I do not believe your workload goes up 10-15 hours daily, each TM should be doing 120 tickets an hour (very easily attainable). I do know there are days when it happens but there are also freebie days (RTW tables what?!).

MYTIME:

MYTIME Is new to my store week (2) How is the schedule going for the frontend. My store not so good we have no cart team member after 9:45 and we close at 11 pm. If the shift is not in red as an open shift we can't change it. And the whole front end team leaves at 11:00 as soon as we close. no time to zone.

ClearanceMaster, you may want to bring up the issues of labels to see if that has any bearing. Explain to them that each label is considered 1 ticket when calculating the daily workload. When we would have an easy day of labels 200-300 then we just took care of them, on those rare days where here were over 1000 labels then I would receive help (even if it was just someone putting them up after we scanned them in). I do not believe your workload goes up 10-15 hours daily, each TM should be doing 120 tickets an hour (very easily attainable). I do know there are days when it happens but there are also freebie days (RTW tables what?!).

Oh I meant weekly. Like our forecast for two weeks out was 7800.. the next week it went up to 8500.. walk in this Monday and it's up to 9400.. but mytime only has us set at like 65 hours for that week.. Our labels average 2-300 a day.. except tuesdays.. we get like 500+.. it must be when our comp shop drops in.. but we still never ask for help.. just truck on..(sometimes we steal our signing girl for a few hours if she's done with ad prep)

does your team have to mark and push all like us also? Marking and pushing all we ended the week with 80 hours used.. a majority of the extra hours we added was Thursday and Friday to push.. we even pushed a leftover pallet from the week before.. (before they told us we had to push everything from now on). I do feel that my team easily attains 120 tickets an hour.. easily.. especially when tables go clearance. I will check the tm detail report and the hours they worked and make sure to have those numbers next time I get spoken to..

Anyone else's online schedule not match the printed schedule? Half of my shifts suddenly vanished...even the one I worked yesterday.

Anyone else's online schedule not match the printed schedule? Half of my shifts suddenly vanished...even the one I worked yesterday.

Nope, haven't had that happen. Times have been altered, so I always do still snap a picture of the printed schedule, just in case.

I'm happy about the webapp's existence. I checked it on the way to work and realized I looked at the wrong week on the paper schedule. I was about to waltz into work 5.5 hours after my shift actually started. I only opened it to see if I was fitting room or floor. I have my first no call no show, though, so there's that. The fitting room tm who was happy to be on the floor this week had to be in there again and I feel bad about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to view mine and can't see anything, not my name, store, said a Kronos error...

Eta: the web app version is working, just not the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back