Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been using MyTime for months and the schedule still wasn't posted yet when I was working today. We had network issues, though, so that might've interfered.

Any stores having issues with MyTime completely ignoring TM availability?

Many of our early morning flow or backroom people were scheduled way later into the day.

Our schedule got posted around lunchtime today. A few people got scheduled outside their availability. Surprisingly I got more hours on that schedule than I've gotten in weeks. No where near 30+ but at least I got 20. Shocker! I was pretty sure I'd check it and see something like 4 or 8.

Ours wasn't posted when I left tonight still. It is shoeing when I log in on eHR... Wonder if that will be the real one?

The past few days, our hr people have had to stop doing other work to help our ETL hr finish the schedule and they were having so much trouble. I didn't work Friday, so I have no idea if the paper copy is up yet, but it's not showing on the site. When they announced MyTime in a huddle, the ETL hr (who's been doing our schedules himself for months and suuucking at it) said that instead of ~28 hours, MyTime would mean it would only take ~3 hours to do it lol. Hopefully that'll be true when they make it past the learning curve.

I'm so anxious to see the effect this thing has on my hours.

I got a call about a job today though so here's hoping that works out. It's great that MyTime takes out the chances for favoritism, and I admit that it isn't a fair thing, but I think I was benefitting from a combo of the favoritism and slight seniority over a few TMs. I haven't done under 30 hours in over a month.

3 week out won't show online, I could see it only from the store.

There is favoritism going on at our store, I was even told to call the hotline over it. And apparently our new ETL-GE isn't in the groove with our guests yet, so I see more favoritism going on with the red card queen (who gasp, only got 2 yesterday.... Maybe she is faltering? Ha, and I got one.).

Good luck on the job sher!!!!!!

I can't even trust the website for my schedule.. freaking gave me 2 options for shifts for today??? Ooooo do I pick this 8 hour shift time frame or option 2 of 8 hour shifted an hour later then first option?.. guess its time target rolled out that new program where we just have life pods in backroom "time to pull TM# 555555555 (like the system or management knows us by a name anymore)"

I can't even trust the website for my schedule.. freaking gave me 2 options for shifts for today??? Ooooo do I pick this 8 hour shift time frame or option 2 of 8 hour shifted an hour later then first option?.. guess its time target rolled out that new program where we just have life pods in backroom "time to pull TM# 555555555 (like the system or management knows us by a name anymore)"
Obviously I'm blowing it up but I know if my management could give me overtime they would have me working almost non-stop.. they get mad when I leave even when I worked 10-12 hours

There is favoritism going on at our store, I was even told to call the hotline over it. And apparently our new ETL-GE isn't in the groove with our guests yet, so I see more favoritism going on with the red card queen (who gasp, only got 2 yesterday.... Maybe she is faltering? Ha, and I got one.).

If you use wss.target.com/selfservice then you can see the two week out.

Oh no. I just saw my first MyTime schedule (week of the 29th) and it gave me more hours. I'm at 39.5 now. My availability is pretty open and I only really do sl sales floor and fitting room (rare cashier shifts, never hl or anything). A bunch of people in sl in my store are cross trained in a bunch of areas so many have been getting 30-40 by doing instocks, hl and price change in addition to sl/fr. I think since they're out of the dept so much it has led to me getting consistent hours. I think that's what's going on. I won't know the gist of anyone else's schedule until I go in tonight, so it's just a hypothesis for now.

If you use wss.target.com/selfservice then you can see the two week out.
That link works much better than the other one. Thanks rg!

I think that the schedule that will be written next week will be our final MAX schedule (we go live on 7/20). HR has been asking everyone to verify their availability (on paper) so it can be entered into MyTime.

Mytime just hit our store and right outta the gate everyones hours plummeted. we have people (myself included) who have been consistently getting 25-35 hours per week even in the hours drought. this new schedule 13 yep thirteen whole hours and the number keeps falling from there. we have one poor soul with 2 hours all week. how the hell is that even possible. something tells me its only gonna get worse from here

This past weekend was awful. All day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we have 2 cashiers, even during peak hours. Sales floor was on backup for hours, I was on backup for hours, and service desk was backed up. And I thought myTime was going to be a good thing.... :(

I think that the schedule that will be written next week will be our final MAX schedule (we go live on 7/20). HR has been asking everyone to verify their availability (on paper) so it can be entered into MyTime.

May the Target gods have mercy on your store and it's schedules...

We were over in sales so they added a couple shifts (yay me that prior only had 8 hours) and we still had people on backup for hours. And the slowwww registers weren't helping. It was crazy at times!

We were over in sales so they added a couple shifts (yay me that prior only had 8 hours) and we still had people on backup for hours. And the slowwww registers weren't helping. It was crazy at times!

Sounds about right. We had sales floor stumbling over each other looking for things to do, backing up was one thing, pushing in-stock pulls wrong was the other. Hate MyTime. More like timebomb.

is anyone having problems changing their password with mytime? i tried to log on and its making me change my password, but the submit button doesnt actually seem to do anything. (good job target IT guys. stunning work as usual)

We all have more hours in soft lines at my store. Everyone's (well, everyone whose hours allow it) between 32 and 40. The thing that sucks though, sales floor people all have 1-3 8 hour fitting room shifts and at least one fitting room TM only has floor shifts. When the hr guy was writing up the schedules, if he made a booboo like that, depending on who was in the fitting room, she'd get switched from the floor to the fr. She said she's not switching this time, though. I don't blame her.

I've been over 30 for some time. And this week is 39. I might qualify for insurance next year. I never wanted more than 29, because I can't leave now. I'm stuck here unless I find a job with benefits. I'm not in a position to turn down hours, but when they were withholding them, leaving was easier to imagine.

At my store we have more hours in softlines, but it doesn't matter because they spend like half of their shifts on a register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back