Archived C9 REINVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signduck

....oh hey look a bunn...duck!!
I feel like this may have been posted already but couldn't find it when I searched it. It would be really helpful if I could get some pictures of the C9 debacle I mean reinvent. I can't seem to find info on WB. The picture in the transition notes are a joke. And none of the stores around me are doing this: SO NO SUPPORT. I would MySupport it, but by the time I hear back it will be the 4th of July. PLEASE HELP!! With any info you can give me! 13 pallets of fixtures. Not super sure where they go. (Will I have a lot of extra?) Cuz they don't match the pogs. The VA doesnt really have decent pics. And again part numbers don't match. :confused::confused::eek::oops:o_O Oh and the signing I recieved bahahahah :mad:
Thanks in advance for your help
~signduck

We're doing the last night of overnights for C9 right now...
So many left over fixtures. We have a pallet of unused fixtures. TONS of the shelves for the new pant bins, a cart load of the face outs (silver and white), waterfalls... And 2 extra mannequin busts! It's crazy. Luckily our ETL SF is on top of things otherwise this would be a complete cluster fuck. I'm so glad this is the last night. I hope it goes smoothly for you. Good luck to you.

I feel like this may have been posted already but couldn't find it when I searched it. It would be really helpful if I could get some pictures of the C9 debacle I mean reinvent. I can't seem to find info on WB. The picture in the transition notes are a joke. And none of the stores around me are doing this: SO NO SUPPORT. I would MySupport it, but by the time I hear back it will be the 4th of July. PLEASE HELP!! With any info you can give me! 13 pallets of fixtures. Not super sure where they go. (Will I have a lot of extra?) Cuz they don't match the pogs. The VA doesnt really have decent pics. And again part numbers don't match. :confused::confused::eek::oops:o_O Oh and the signing I recieved bahahahah :mad:
Thanks in advance for your help
~signduck

Try looking at the LA25 pilot page on workbench as this transition was done in the remodel stores first. There is some material there you can use that might make it easier.

We're doing the last night of overnights for C9 right now...
So many left over fixtures. We have a pallet of unused fixtures. TONS of the shelves for the new pant bins, a cart load of the face outs (silver and white), waterfalls... And 2 extra mannequin busts! It's crazy. Luckily our ETL SF is on top of things otherwise this would be a complete cluster fuck. I'm so glad this is the last night. I hope it goes smoothly for you. Good luck to you.

I have an entire Pallet shoulder high of just various Bars (Mostly new white ones)

And another entire pallet (chest high) of various small softlines fixtures white/silver ones.

Left over, no clue wtf to do with them.

I have an entire Pallet shoulder high of just various Bars (Mostly new white ones)

And another entire pallet (chest high) of various small softlines fixtures white/silver ones.

Left over, no clue wtf to do with them.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I asked what we were going to do with all the extra fixtures and was told they were gonna be tossed. WTF?!! One entire pallet of brand new fixtures...trash! How does that make sense?!

It's absolutely ridiculous. I asked what we were going to do with all the extra fixtures and was told they were gonna be tossed. WTF?!! One entire pallet of brand new fixtures...trash! How does that make sense?!

I am keeping mine, and asking Softlines to use the new Fixtures along ALL of our walls, not only does it look better (walls are white :D), but I have a feeling every section will be "re-invented" to look like C9, using the same fixtures, so if all of our walls already have them, we could be 1 step ahead.

I am keeping mine, and asking Softlines to use the new Fixtures along ALL of our walls, not only does it look better (walls are white :D), but I have a feeling every section will be "re-invented" to look like C9, using the same fixtures, so if all of our walls already have them, we could be 1 step ahead.

Oh my goodness I said the same thing! I just feel like this isn't the end if the reinvents. They told me we don't have anywhere to keep them. Um...what about the fixture room? And like Phish said we can use them on the walls. So much could've been done. But they don't listen to me.

Just wait...come January you will receive communication that the extra fixtures are to be used for more softlines "reinvention."

I've got two pallets of fixtures left. They want to shove them on top of the steel in the fixture room...where nobody will ever come use them. I've asked they think about what they might need to keep and tops the rest. I get the feeling I'll be throwing away stuff I know I need to make room for fixtures I might need.

I've got two pallets of fixtures left. They want to shove them on top of the steel in the fixture room...where nobody will ever come use them. I've asked they think about what they might need to keep and tops the rest. I get the feeling I'll be throwing away stuff I know I need to make room for fixtures I might need.

Not to mention if anyone does use them (which I think most will), there will be a lot of "Where are blah blah". Can you get them for me?

Atleast for me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back