Archived CA vs CCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoNanas

When in doubt, throw it out
What is the difference between a CA and a CCA? What does each stand for and which is more severe? Sorry if this is already posted somewhere. I thought to just ask because with modernization and all sorts of changes, just an update. Like how many does it take to get fired and do they make you sign a paper or is it all thru Workday? Easy for a Lead to summon a TM to the office and give them a CA on the most petty shit but they don't follow through what it actually is and how many strikes until you're out. My Lead and Leader are ass kissers to eachother so I want to be straight when it comes to a CA and CCA.

Three strikes and you’re out. Seriously. Two CCAs and a final. I’ve been gone a while, but I think CA and CCA are the same thing, corrective action. PPD is a coaching, unless things have changed. If you get more than one CCA you may want to start planning your exit, they could be performancing you out.

CA Corrective Action
CCA Coaching/Corrective Action.
These are used interchangeably for a documented disciplinary action.
These are now done on Workday. It will be prepared by your Lead or Leader. You must acknowledge it in Workday, and it remains visible to you in Workday.

What used to be called a coaching or PDD (Performance Discussion Documentation), is now a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan). This is also done in Workday, but you will not see it, as with the old coachings.

For now, it is an advantage for team members. Leadership seems to hate going through Workday, so I think PIPs and CAs are being left undone.

Thank you all for giving better insight to this. I just hate going straight to HR to ask all this. My store is like a high school. They all just gossip. I feel like nothing is confidential.
Y’all to your ETL HR, he or she will handle anyone on their team that talks too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back