Archived Call buttons and other misc questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was on a computer in the TL office and there was a Excel document on the desktop called "Call Buttons." Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it. It's basically a chart of EVERY. SINGLE. CODE. for call buttons.

I heard there's a way to activate the buttons using a red phone. I tried dialing the code itself and #code but no dice. I'm just curious and would not do it again but I do wanna hear "Fast service needed in Meat" at my store. LOL. Meat is 466 if you wanna try it. I know you can program the call box itself but am not doing that.

There's buttons for EVERYTHING. Front lanes, front lanes green side, front lanes blue side, lower level, lower level parking entrance, lower lever mall entrance, upper level, upper level mall..., upper level parking..., mall entrance, side A, side B, front lanes grocery side, etc. and that's just half of the cashier alerts!

Apparently there are also spoken indymes for carry outs and they have them from lanes 1 to 50 plus bakery, coffee, deli, electronics, etc etc. and the same for clean ups.

Some of the call buttons I never heard of or are surprised about are furniture call button 3, tech toys, oral care, infant formula, office electronics, pegged camera, media cards, computers, under counter electronics, infant kiosk, a bunch of grocery aisles, cough and cold, electronics 2, diabetic, entertainment new releases, locked merchandise, personal care, pharmacy, pharmacy aisle, printer ink, shaver, sunglasses, one spot, watches, mp3, ready to wear 2, bodywear, gift decor, juice bar, plants, and table top. There are a bunch more. They also have codes for the registry kiosks at electronics, the first level, and the second level.

Also going back to cashier alerts, they have alerts for "Additional cashiers to the hoop hut" and "the Colorado lanes." WTF are those?

So interesting.

The hoop hut was a carnival like attraction where you could shoot hoops! Not sure if it was ever implemented anywhere, it was a pre-store concept I think. The Indyme alert server is pre-loaded with all the audio files of the alerts that are broadcasted over the walkie. Funny you mention it, I was feeling a little rowdy so I re-programmed one of the seasonal boxes to "fast service in Meat" lol. Took them ages to find out which one it was :)

Someone should PM me and tell me how to reprogram the phones... The ones in my store are off and programed to say things that have nothing to do with where they are, and nobody knows how to program them! We have the systems that are set up with 22** for the extensions if that helps..

Someone should PM me and tell me how to reprogram the phones... The ones in my store are off and programed to say things that have nothing to do with where they are, and nobody knows how to program them! We have the systems that are set up with 22** for the extensions if that helps..
Gtc to red!
Indymes & callboxes can be programmed on site but the phone call boxes have to be reprogrammed through black box (or whoever is doing the phone systems now).
We're starting our Pfresh remod & they've started moving depts around to open up where Pfresh will go. The call boxes were going off all freaky so my GSTL had me read up on programming them as they're moved.
On the red callboxes, there's small toggle switches on the back. You flip the second into the program position, hold the reset button 'til it flashes then enter your code. If the code is 325, hit the #1 button 3x, hit reset, #1 2x, hit reset, then #1 5x followed by reset. It should flash the entire code sequence. Flip the toggle back to the home position & do a test, clearing it afterward.
Indyme boxes, you hold down the reset button 'til the #1 flashes. Same steps as the redbox. If a code is 208 (women's restroom), you'd hit #1 2x, reset 2x (because the middle number is zero), #1 8x, then reset.

Last edited:
Can you post the code for Photo Lab?

Also, I need the weirdest one you can find.

Also, I need the weirdest one you can find.

"Additional cashiers to the coffee lanes" ... 29
"Additional cashiers to the Hoop Hut" ... 20
"Additional cashiers to the Colorado lanes" ... 38
"Carry out needed at lane x"
1 ... 714
2 ... 715
50 ... 763

"Fast service needed"
Oral Care ... 401
Vacuums ... 405
Under Counter Electronics ... 410
Wine ... 411
Minute Clinic ... 414
Cough and Cold ... 430
Electronics 2 ... 432
Garden Center ... 435
Shaver ... 450
The one spot ... 452
Bodywear ... 474
Gift Decor ... 483
Juice Bar ... 495
Table Top ... 510

Take your pick..

Any luck on the Photo Lab code?

Oops StaticSun...

Additional cashiers to photo finishing is 30.
Fast service needed in photo finishing 413.

I would like to program Furniture call button 1 in furniture and 2 and 3 elsewhere in the store. :D When I first got there we only had a furniture call button 2; didn't make sense to me.

When I was working yesterday, I heard a callbox message that I had never heard before, and it reminded me of Formina's "fast service needed in meat" callbox. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back