Archived Call buttons and other misc questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know the call button # for kitchen? trying to program a call button but can't find the code anywhere. thanks.

I don't see one listed. They have kitchenware which is 496 or small appliances which is 506.

They deleted the Excel file. Sorry!

You can get the excel file on workbench. Can't remember exactly where but it's there. After readin this post I went searching and found it, some pretty funny stuff!

I have searched till my fingers bleed to find that on workbench, all I can find is the setup guide with the "brand" numbers on it.

Hahaha me no talky....

No really I can't remember, it may have even been on mysupport.

I'm back in the building tomorrow so I'll try to find it again then.

You can find the excel file by going to my support, typing in call button codes in the search bar, and it will bring you to the excel file link

Ah thank you Jeremy! I was just getting ready to log onto workbench to find it for everyone :)

Errr no wait I mean I don't have my phone with me and no I wasn't going to use it on the clock lol

old post is old, but if you set off one of these buttons, will it keep going off into second request and third request, and if so, is there a way to clear it?

Pick up the phone wait for the clear call or black button on the side, depending on your phone system. Hopefully a tm or tl is on the way by 2nd call button.

I mean the buttons that don't exist in my store, for example we don't sell plants so we don't have a plant button. How would I clear the plant button if I set it off using the codes that were posted?

That was a box in ge office playing with the codes. Go to workbench for more code info. If you never sold plants & a call box is missing. Go to gstl office, it might of been misprogramed. Wait till you heard meat call box & you are at p-fresh, not super t.

It's a mis-programmed button. Your best bet is to go around to all the call buttons (with a walkie), press & clear each one until you find the one with the 'plant' code. When you identify that one, reprogram it using the code from the list on workbench.
If it's one of the phone callboxes, you'll have to call blackbox (or whoever services your phone system) to reprogram it.

So if you use the codes that were posted, you can only set off buttons that actually exist in your store? I would love to confuse people with a call for help in meat or for additional cashiers to the Colorado lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back