Archived Call buttons and other misc questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful. We're not supposed to post company documents on here under the threat of legal action.
Don't wanna cause any problems for Scram or Formina.

Yup, that's why I said I'll find some specific codes if requested.

Careful. We're not supposed to post company documents on here under the threat of legal action.
Don't wanna cause any problems for Scram or Formina.

Sorry, I'm forgetful sometimes.

Short of copying it code for code, there is no discrete way for me to copy the document. I'm not going to email it to myself then post it here. Too easy to track!

But, no, there aren't any AP codes. Just salesfloor.

How many are there for the now non-existant garden center?

I tired the juice bar code, as soon as I hit the button, I hear over the walkie from my LOD "Uhh guys do we have a juice bar" and another team member "I'm not sure, maybe its in section G". I felt sorry for them not being able to find the call box, so I cleared it, and changed it back to its appropriate department. I do have a question, if the code has a zero in it, do we just press the reset button a second time in then enter in the third number?

To get the Excel file:

Go into mySupport and type in call boxes in the search bar. The 7th or 8th result has the link to the Excel file.

I do have a question, if the code has a zero in it, do we just press the reset button a second time in then enter in the third number?

That's exactly what you do. Then wait for the playback before hitting it to test.

Bump. I have the whole list. Anyone need a particular code?

Here's a few odd ones.

452 The one spot The one spot
481 Food Avenue Food Avenue
495 Juice Bar Juice Bar
421 Product Advisory Kiosk Product Advisory Kiosk
401 Oral Care Oral Care
389 Entrance Kiosk 1 Entrance Kiosk 1
387 Employment Kiosk empolyment kiosk
843 Starbucks: Clean Up at Starbucks
830 Coffee: Clean Up at Coffee
765 Coffee: Carry Out at Coffee - Get it? Carry out.... Coffee... Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I crack myself up.
52 Front lanes guest request The front lanes, guest request LOD attention required
50 Grocery Side Cashiers The front lanes, grocery side
51 Service Desk Cashier The front lanes, service desk side

If someone knew what they were doing, they could replace a wav file with another and have custom call request announcements.

If someone knew what they were doing, they could replace a wav file with another and have custom call request announcements.

I mean, yeah, if you have control room access (*whistles innocently*) and know are willing and are brave enough to access the internal store processor server to change the files, be my guest!

By hitting the 4 corners on the computer screen, a few times at each corner, then it will go to a menu screen. Spot disabled ours, because a tm decide to see how far he could go with it.

Actually, you hit the screen's upper right & left hand corners alternately (RLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRL) until the menu appears.

You can hit the top left and top right corners repeatedly and click "Technician Menu" - you can activate or clear the kiosk walkie messages. I don't know how to activate other messages, though.

This thread is cracking me up. We have a "ghost" button programmed for the bakery.

Ws have an indyme at the time clock, as I assume other stores do as well. That one isn't on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back