Archived Call buttons and other misc questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "team member needs assistance at the timeclock" one? It's only designed to be used with that type of button, so it wouldn't be included in a list of general codes.

Help!! I'm stuck. Is the reset button the white thing at the top of the callbox that flashes when someone presses the black button? And if so, I'm holding it down and it isn't flashing...

In the direct center of the white bar, push back as far as you can.

Okay so I still am having troubles. Here is a pic of the callboxes at our store along with what ours looks like inside:

img1123ro.jpg

img1124kb.jpg

I am still pressing in the direct center of the white bar and it never flashes or does anything. But say it does (I'll try even more different ones tomorrow), how do I program the back with this set up? I read the instructions posted on the first page but it doesn't seem to make sense with this set up.

Thanks for the help guys, I just really am excited about doing this.

Okay so I still am having troubles. Here is a pic of the callboxes at our store along with what ours looks like inside:
I am still pressing in the direct center of the white bar and it never flashes or does anything. But say it does (I'll try even more different ones tomorrow), how do I program the back with this set up? I read the instructions posted on the first page but it doesn't seem to make sense with this set up.

Thanks for the help guys, I just really am excited about doing this.

Be careful, you can get in trouble with your Lod or etl for tampering with spot equipment.

Remember to change switch #2 back when you've programmed the call button.
The plexi bar on top is what you use to clear the call message by pushing it toward the back.

Thanks guys I'll try again next week.

@HM, I just want to try it once. If I can get it to say something else, I can get it to go back to the original saying.

I think there once was a code "Child puking in aisle XX. Who is responding" but nobody ever cleared it so it was discontinued.

Switch up your Seasonal callbox to spanish... that'll throw someone through a loop.

Switch up your Seasonal callbox to spanish... that'll throw someone through a loop.

I did that today... I ended up clearing it after someone asked "Um.. Guys, anyone have any idea, what that is saying"

I should probably mention, I still have a Target Walkie. Oh, and if you have some iPod or iPhone airbuds, you can plug them into your walkie.. :music2:

I did that today... I ended up clearing it after someone asked "Um.. Guys, anyone have any idea, what that is saying"

I should probably mention, I still have a Target Walkie. Oh, and if you have some iPod or iPhone airbuds, you can plug them into your walkie.. :music2:

Yeah...depending on the time of day, half of our store would understand that...and probably still promptly ignore it.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back