Archived Call Outs Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when college rolls around and you know the college kids are partying and saturday or sunday mornings guess who calls in?? The college kids. Everyone ignores it but we really really know what is going on........ They " claim" they are sick but really they are too busy partying..... Hey I was in college once and I got up and worked the next day that's what I did. It's called advil look it up..........
Yup. Only available on weekends, who are they kidding?

The call outs at my store have recently meant I'm closing market and helping hardlines with their CAFs that have built up all day. I don't mind too much when market is in a good place, but there is always more stuff I could be doing to improve my own department. I prefer call outs to people NCNSing, though.

The call outs at my store have recently meant I'm closing market and helping hardlines with their CAFs that have built up all day. I don't mind too much when market is in a good place, but there is always more stuff I could be doing to improve my own department. I prefer call outs to people NCNSing, though.
I almost prefer ncns, give then some rope to hang themselves with.

Four callouts last night for cashiers. Though there some lulls in traffic, I'm still in a AA+ volume store. We were calling for backup, it seemed, right up until close last night. smdh

Four callouts last night for cashiers. Though there some lulls in traffic, I'm still in a AA+ volume store. We were calling for backup, it seemed, right up until close last night. smdh

We needed back up all day, yesterday. However, today is the first day of school here. At times had as many backoup cashiers as assigned cashiers.

How many cashiers does your store need at close. We try to get by with 2.

Need? Personally, I'd say 3 during our busy periods (we've had lines about 6 or 7 deep when the lights are turning off with 2 cashiers). When it's slow, 1 plus our GSTM is fine. But we're still in a busy period and I was the only closing cashier scheduled last night. School started last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back