Called the Leave and Disability Team and I've been waiting nearly 2 hours for a representative

They robot said "All representatives are busy. Please stay on the line it will be answered soon". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like hell. I've been sitting here listening to that damn waiting piano music for 2 hours now. I think I'm going crazy. This shit is driving me insane. I bet the CIA use this music to torture it's suspects. Target sucks

Did you see my response to your question about leave? Have you tried emailing them instead of calling?

They robot said "All representatives are busy. Please stay on the line it will be answered soon". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like hell. I've been sitting here listening to that damn waiting piano music for 2 hours now. I think I'm going crazy. This shit is driving me insane. I bet the CIA use this music to torture it's suspects. Target sucks
Send them an email.

I was able to get the paid leave for asthma with just a picture of my steroid inhaler box with prescription information on it as proof of condition. I was surprised at how easy it was!

email: targetleaveanddisability@reedgroup.com with the subject line Coronavirus Vulnerable LOA

include this information:

- Full name
- Position with the company
- Team member number
- Leave start date
- Leave end date
- Return to work date
- Reason for leave (condition)

I actually got a response the very next day after I sent the email, which shocked me! They requested proof of condition, which includes the following:

. Medical paperwork from a previous leave
· Return to Work note from a previous leave
· Medical facility discharge paperwork
· Doctor’s office visit paperwork
· Medical record from online sources such as my chart
· Any type of prescription related to the condition

Like I said, I just took a couple of pictures of my steroid inhaler box with my name and prescription information on it and responded to the email with the pictures attached. Got my first check today. I have heard that others with asthma did not get approved, so maybe they consider other factors like age as well (I am over 50). There is no guarantee but no harm in trying - best of luck to you!
Thanks @happygoth

The answer was in your other thread.

Back