Can I behave however I want during my final two weeks?

no im sure the show will find a way to go on. network execs cant stand to see a good revenue stream dry up these days. gotta milk it for all its worth
I get the feeling the next episode is "I spent two weeks keeping the $5 gift cards and hiding expensive crap under clearance endcaps for later retrieval during my off time. Now Target wants to be paid back or they will file charges. How do i get out of both?"

I get the feeling the next episode is "I spent two weeks keeping the $5 gift cards and hiding expensive crap under clearance endcaps for later retrieval during my off time. Now Target wants to be paid back or they will file charges. How do i get out of both?"
Then the episode after that will be I can’t stand my new job, can I get rehired at Target.

I’ve had many TM’s think they can do whatever they want during their last couple weeks. Nope. Target can and will tell you to clock out and go home. It’d take a lot to get fired but that doesn’t mean they have to let you milk the clock.

I’ve had many TM’s think they can do whatever they want during their last couple weeks. Nope. Target can and will tell you to clock out and go home. It’d take a lot to get fired but that doesn’t mean they have to let you milk the clock.
If simply being told to clock out and go home is the worst case scenario, then I’m in pretty good shape here.

As of yesterday, my two weeks notice is in and Friday 9th is going to be my last day at Target. My simple question is this: Can I behave however I want? I was honestly ready to quit without notice but the only thing stopping me was that my new job doesn't actually start for roughly a four more weeks. I figured thad I'd stay and work my final two weeks, but what's stopping me from acting how I want? I'm talking about basically just not really putting in any effort in my work and even giving some attitude to the ETL's.

Worst case scenario is that they just fire me before my two weeks is up, but so what? I'm leaving anyway and I couldn't care less about my future or reputation with the company. I can blatantly tell a TM when they've asked me a painfully stupid question. I can give my ETL the silent treatment whenever he tries to talk to me. I can ignore my SD's stupid rule of no longer bringing in food for other TL's and go back to bringing in donuts and coffee to my TL peers. What's stopping me?

If your new job does not start for 4 weeks, why are you giving two weeks notice now?

Why not give two weeks notice that ends right before you start at your new job?

Are you ok with not earning any money for two weeks?

If your new job does not start for 4 weeks, why are you giving two weeks notice now?

Why not give two weeks notice that ends right before you start at your new job?

Are you ok with not earning any money for two weeks?
I can survive just fine for two weeks without income. On top of that, I deserve a little vacation after everything that Target has put me through.

As of yesterday, my two weeks notice is in and Friday 9th is going to be my last day at Target. My simple question is this: Can I behave however I want? I was honestly ready to quit without notice but the only thing stopping me was that my new job doesn't actually start for roughly a four more weeks. I figured thad I'd stay and work my final two weeks, but what's stopping me from acting how I want? I'm talking about basically just not really putting in any effort in my work and even giving some attitude to the ETL's.

Worst case scenario is that they just fire me before my two weeks is up, but so what? I'm leaving anyway and I couldn't care less about my future or reputation with the company. I can blatantly tell a TM when they've asked me a painfully stupid question. I can give my ETL the silent treatment whenever he tries to talk to me. I can ignore my SD's stupid rule of no longer bringing in food for other TL's and go back to bringing in donuts and coffee to my TL peers. What's stopping me?
You’re a tl. Why do you ask so many stupid questions as if you’re a new hire that knows nothing target yet?

because this is ALL BS and you’re just practicing your storytelling on here.

What team? The main reason why I'm leaving is because everyone on GM is leaving without notice. None of my GM team members even bothered to check with me and get my permission before looking for a new job.
You should fire them for such an egregious offense.

Back