Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

FYI— the heyday iridescent Metal lightning cable (080 08 8261) was recalled. That is the ONLY one recalled. All others are safe to use.

If guest doesn’t have receipt, adjust to $14.99 for that one DPCI ONLY.

Per refund hotline
You seem to use the hotlines a lot. Any reason why? As gstl for 2 years I had to call maybe 3 times for something I couldn’t handle in store and that’s because they were messed up online orders. You should be able to resolve 98% of issues in store.

You seem to use the hotlines a lot. Any reason why? As gstl for 2 years I had to call maybe 3 times for something I couldn’t handle in store and that’s because they were messed up online orders. You should be able to resolve 98% of issues in store.
I don’t call for any actual help as you noted they’re pretty much useless. I do call though in issues like these just for clarification on how to handle. I actually don’t call that often though. The love to put us on hold then hang up

They’re response to any return issue is “use 999 dpci and ask LOD to override”

Idk why they even exist. The only thing they can do is make a no receipt return not count towards a guests linit

I don’t call for any actual help as you noted they’re pretty much useless. I do call though in issues like these just for clarification on how to handle. I actually don’t call that often though. The love to put us on hold then hang up

They’re response to any return issue is “use 999 dpci and ask LOD to override”

Idk why they even exist. The only thing they can do is make a no receipt return not count towards a guests linit
Yeah I was just curious as I’ve never found them helpful. I’d call guest relations a couple times when a guest wanted to reorder something online that they were returning but wanted the same price but that’s really it.

They don’t supply us with hangers. Or a rack. Or literally anything to put reshop on. So I’m like okay after I somehow manage to get the right hanger for a shirt then what? Hang it where? All other departments are in a pile on the floor and soft lines gets so butthurt when they see anything of theirs on the floor lol

They don’t supply us with hangers. Or a rack. Or literally anything to put reshop on. So I’m like okay after I somehow manage to get the right hanger for a shirt then what? Hang it where? All other departments are in a pile on the floor and soft lines gets so butthurt when they see anything of theirs on the floor lol
We have hangers collected from the lanes and they do give us a rack but most of it ends up in the basket at the bottom bc we don’t have the time!

Yes, we have to rehang and fold. They can bring it back to us if it is not hung and should be. Most of the style TMs just fix what we do wrong but the TL and ETL can be a pita. And almost every shift there is some sales floor TM who dumps a pile of softlines reshop at the bottom of the rack. I don't usually notice and end up getting yelled at. I swear if I catch who does that...

Back